Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

I can't decide where to stay, does it really matter?

neocon

Previously I have stayed at the Areca Lodge and Diamond Beach.

Which part of Pattaya is the best area to stay and why?

This time i'm looking for smoething cheap for 4 weeks in January.

I like the Soi 13 area. Close to everything yet still relatively quiet at night.

Depends what your needs are (ie balcony, area you want to be close to, swimming pool etc etc) and what you consider to be cheap.

It seems you cant go wrong with Pattaya Bay Resort.

http://pattayabayresort.com/default.aspx

that's not bad. it looks alot like the Areca Lodge and is of a similar price

i really want a bath in the room, but most cheap places have showers

Well not a lot of advance planning.....Areca lodge has a good location...and a bath is hard to find....4 weeks is enough time to check out another part of the city maybe soi 2 or soi 5...if you come once a year (like I do ) there are plenty of new or different things in any area that you've been before...but I like to go to different areas....

ive stayed at both areca and pattaya bay resort both good, pbr better of the 2 in my opinion newer place and works out at half the price of the areca if you stay a month or longer.

The LEK hotel on 2nd road and SOI 12 . Is only 850bt per night. Good service, clean, and has very deep baths,

in the old section. Good pool with food and drink service. Breakfast and dinner buffets, very cheap

with a decent selection. Close enough to everything you will need. Where ever you stay have a great time!

I stayed at the LEK hotel a couple of weeks ago. I left dissappointed. There was a large tub in the room. The hotel in general felt a little run down and frankly dirty, or at least the sections I was passing through. Had some funky astro turf like carperting in my room and out in the hall. I was wondering the whole time why the heck would someone put that stuff in a hotel?

I paid 1600 baht for one night, they told me they were fully booked and that was all they had. I guess it was one of the nicer rooms- I don't know, it served its purpose. They had a huge buffet for breakfast but the food was cold as if it had been sitting out for hours- depite I might add- the signs saying the food is always hot.

I won't go back again. My 2 cents.

Normally if I stay longer then two weeks I stay at two different hotels during my stay. One at the Northern end of Pattaya then one either atthe south end or in the soi Buakhao area. I like exploring but dont like traveling.

Normally if I stay longer then two weeks I stay at two different hotels during my stay. One at the Northern end of Pattaya then one either atthe south end or in the soi Buakhao area. I like exploring but dont like traveling.

Pasadena lodge ?

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059

You may consider www.canterburytalescafe.com.

A good location, easy access to anywhere, relatively quiet, competative rates for rooms with safe, A/C, DVD player and free DVD library, Free Wifi, Tea/Coffee maker, good full English all day breakfast, etc etc plus 10% discount to Addicts Members, apart from Monthly deals as already good discounts avaiable, only draw back is we are fully booked untill towards the end of Jan, only a few days here and there available.

Drop me a line, Cheers Dave

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

The best place I've stayed was Tropical Berts on soi 6/1, but I'm thinking of staying on soi LK Metro this time, just to check out that area more. Lots of cheap rooms on LK Metro it seems.

"This little incident on the aeroplane throws into relief my single status, that at times leaves a gloomy space of frigid loneliness and a craving for intimacy, a hollow within that echoes a quiet desperation when in the silence of those cold grey London nights and which I felt all the more keenly in some of those moments in LOS when a lack of true intimacy is apparent in the financially fuelled sexual congresses of the P4P scene. However, these are only in moments of weakness and self pity and would not impel me to find sustenance in a need fulfilling relationship ……….Hell!!! If I were to be given a choice, I’ll take the often pseudo short-term romance of the P4P scene over the risk of the insidious death of marriage"

-Alleycat

MySpace Countdown Clocks

i've calculated grond zero to be the kangaroo bar.

this meaning that your options for an ST could be from any bar equidistant from there on WS.

so on average to shave maximum seconds of a ST one would stay at the walking st guest house.

diamond beach is 116 meters off WS, whereas the grand hotel (soi 14) is 44 meters further down WS but only 65 meters in therefore shaving up to two full seconds off an ST.

galaxy suites is 17-21 seconds further than diamond beach because of all the stairs.

of coarse if you have a full month there this info may not be that important to you.

Edited by slapman