Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

where are the best ladyboy gogo and beer bars in patt?

Zagor

You'll find a few ladyboy beer bars (and massage joints) on Soi Buakhao opposite Soi Honey and LK Metro entrances. 

there is a thread but it's in the advanced bit , sensations is listed on it .

On ‎4‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 08:34, Zagor said:

Live stories?

I went walking down Soi Buakhao (East Side) after making a left coming out of Soi Honey. I notice a couple of the beerbars had LBs working in them.

Now I can't say they are the best because I would have no way to judge that since thats not my thing and kept on walking by and didn't stop.

LeoTex

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"  Albert Einstein.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/25/2018 at 03:43, revoluti said:

Made in thailand complex has bars in it that are mixed. Buakhao end is one called Newbar.

I've been to Newbar a couple of times.  I'd be afraid to barfine from there because I don't take ladyboys and my radar is not effective.  On the other hand, I had a great time and went back for more.  Good people there.  But, they WILL kick your ass at pool.

Pooks bar in Soi 6 beach road end of the Soi.

All Ladyboy bar every type of LB you can get there big, small, big dick,,small dick,no dick 55555

It is a multi stories  bar very big place.

it is owned by a Thai Lady ( Pook) who is a friend of mine it is well run and staffed.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

• 2 weeks later...

OP, I suggest you read the forums on ladyboyspattaya.com you'll find all the info you need there. Enjoy!

Next trip Aug 31-Sep13, theme: try more freelancers, get dirty! Note to self: TAKE MORE PHOTOS!!!

Spotted a new disco type LB bar on Buakhao just south of City Hospital on the other side  of the soi.
Used to be a LB gogo in soi post office near 2nd.
Fairly large (double unit) LB bar in soi MiT on the right side of soi close to 2nd

Newbar has a thread with many updates on this forum. They have mostly ladyboys. A very nice selection, I may add:

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/317010-newbar-soi-made-in-thailand/?page=40

But (as mentioned before) more information on ladyboy bars can be found here:

http://www.ladyboyspattaya.com/forum/20-ladyboy-gogos-and-bars-in-pattaya/

I am not sure what you mean with "live stories". There are trip reports both on this forum and on ladyboyspattaya.com. Vessey´s trip reports in the advanced section of pattaya-addicts.com are a very good read. After a few trips he started to switch more and more to ladyboys.

On 26/05/2018 at 16:17, misteregg said:

The Katoes r Us GoGo Bar is right next to Windmill.
The girls are always flashing their tits at me when I walk by. Filthy.

So when they are flashing their tits at you are you tempted to go inside lol

• 3 months later...

KRU is the only pure ladyboy gogo in town I think, Babyboom near Soi 15 on Bukhao is not really a gogo more of a very interactive bar where the lb's dance on stage between giving customers bj's there in the open....so I have been told

Lots of good options. Newbar and 69 bar in soi MIT are good places for a beer even if you're not into LB's. Babyboom on Soi 15 and recently renovated Surprise yourself at corner of 15 and Buakhao are solid. Katoys R Us is most gogo like. Sensations has moved back to its old location in Action St.  In Naklua soi 18 TJ's music bar has great vibe and Katty Bar in Jomtien are both good. There's a rake of new options on Soi pothole and the usual suspects along Buakhao and the 6. 

I came, I saw, I mongered!

Archived