Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

taxi firms

tommyg

hello,havent been for 3 years,taxi recomendations,airport to pattaya,pattaya to bangkok.

cheers tommy

Just use the search function 'Taxi'. Lots of current recommendations. 

47 minutes ago, tommyg said:

hello,havent been for 3 years,taxi recomendations,airport to pattaya,pattaya to bangkok.

cheers tommy

45 minutes ago, Gone-east said:

Just use the search function 'Taxi'. Lots of current recommendations. 

Hi Tommy

Its fine to start a new thread for up to-date info BUT as Gone-east says there are tons of threads and posts on this subject so it would be faster for you to check those rather than wait for replies.

i use Tann at http://tanstaxi.com - many others use many different ones. Its one of those rather emotive subjects where everyone has their own personal favourites - but at the same time 'someone' has had some issue with all oif them also so its best to have a read around.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

23 hours ago, whitespider said:

Hi Tommy

Its fine to start a new thread for up to-date info BUT as Gone-east says there are tons of threads and posts on this subject so it would be faster for you to check those rather than wait for replies.

i use Tann at http://tanstaxi.com - many others use many different ones. Its one of those rather emotive subjects where everyone has their own personal favourites - but at the same time 'someone' has had some issue with all oif them also so its best to have a read around.

I always use Tans service too.  She and her staff usually do a good job.

On ‎4‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 19:12, Bonkabit said:

http://namstaxipattaya.com/ is another.

As recommended on many, many other threads.

I also have been using this one the past few years after having too many problems with Mr T.

To the OP, just check on the 'Transportation' thread for the Taxi Firms with their pros and cons.

LeoTex

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"  Albert Einstein.

• 1 month later...
On 4/18/2018 at 10:11, whitespider said:

Hi Tommy

I used Tan's services quite a number of times during the past 4 years. Always very save and reliable. Drivers are female, friendly, polite and experienced. Can recommend her 100%.

The difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money usually costs a lot less.

Archived