IGNORED

Movenpick Hotel Soi 15

Harve

Have just booked the Movenpick hotel on Soi 15 Bangkok. More than I usually pay in Bangkok ( 3,600 bht P/N ) but booking the Executive Room gives 2 1/2 hour free flow wines, beer & cocktails each night plus snacks. I will have company for the trip so am sure the extra expense will be worth it. I have seen the reports on Trip Advisor but looking for some first hand knowledge.

Has anyone stayed there & if so would appreciate any feed back as I have free cancellation till the day before I arrive ( 5th May ). I usually stay at the Admiral Premier on Soi 23 as i like the large suite plus the rooftop pool is a great way to relax during the day. They do not have a bar up there so we just take a beer collier with wine & beer in it & spend the day child out around the pool.

Pool at Movenpick looks ok 

Any feedback appreciated, i will submit a report on the place if we stay there.

Archived