IGNORED

Pizza Italy

The picture speak for herself ...
Sorry but for me I can't called this thing a pizza... how Italian natives can make this kind of pizza ??? 
Oven was clearly not hot enough ..all ingredients dry ,because the so called pizza was way too long in the oven.
Even this was one of the expensive one on the menu ..at 320 baht .. u can clearly see the lack of ingredients on top ...

Dough without flavour..
And how can u add a 20 baht surcharge for a take away ??? 

I talk about pizza Italy , between soi Diana and Soi 15

In the soi where Backpacker, Baku ,and Babyboom are

http://www.pizzaitalytk.com/en-us

FB_IMG_1523854617219.jpg

Are those pieces of hot dogs next to the pepperoni? Nasty looking pizza. I would have asked for my money back...but good luck with that in Thailand. 

35 minutes ago, thaigirlwatcher said:

Are those pieces of hot dogs next to the pepperoni? Nasty looking pizza. I would have asked for my money back...but good luck with that in Thailand. 

A kind of sausage ... 

Just opened the box back in my room...and don't want go back then .. but be sure I will put some tasty reviews in different website, forums.

U definitely can't ask 340 baht for this kind of sh.t ! 

over the past 3 years or so I have had some very good pizzas (and pasta) and a few shitty pizzas at Pizza Italy... and if you get there too early, his wood burning oven isn't fired up fully, and I have had pizza's that weren't cooked properly due to that problem... but that is the owner/chef problem (I know him and he is a real nice guy) - and he should know better than to try to cook the pizza before the oven is preheated to the appropriate temperature... and he should also not serve a pizza if it looks undercooked, messed up like BM mlay's was... 

sure wish that Pala Romana pizzeria in Bangkok would open a branch in Pattaya... I have always been very impressed with their pizza/pasta/etc - and have eaten there MANY times over the past 7 years (used to eat at their branch in the basement/Food area of Paragon, when they had a small shop there, before the shop near the ASOK BTS/MRT entrances opened...

Retired in Pattaya, Thailand - arrived April 1, 2014... Ohhhhh yeahhhhhh... LiveN my dream!

:GrinNod1:  :GoldenSmile1:  :24:

5 hours ago, thaigirlwatcher said:

Are those pieces of hot dogs next to the pepperoni?

It certainly looks like Thai hotdog to me. Totally inedible in any shape or form.

The pizza appears to be lacking in cheese too. And tomato. And that pepperoni looks pretty suspect to me also.

Compared to a 79B Margarita at Pizza Pizza I would say that one is worth about 15B. 340B is pure insanity. I would have refused it.

6 hours ago, mlay said:

The picture speak for herself ...
Sorry but for me I can't called this thing a pizza... how Italian natives can make this kind of pizza ??? 
Oven was clearly not hot enough ..all ingredients dry ,because the so called pizza was way too long in the oven.
Even this was one of the expensive one on the menu ..at 320 baht .. u can clearly see the lack of ingredients on top ...

Dough without flavour..
And how can u add a 20 baht surcharge for a take away ??? 

I talk about pizza Italy , between soi Diana and Soi 15

In the soi where Backpacker, Baku ,and Babyboom are

http://www.pizzaitalytk.com/en-us

FB_IMG_1523854617219.jpg

Only one word comes to mind. Shit!!!! 

13 hours ago, mlay said:

A kind of sausage ... 

Just opened the box back in my room...and don't want go back then .. but be sure I will put some tasty reviews in different website, forums.

U definitely can't ask 340 baht for this kind of sh.t ! 

They did......and you paid it......don,t complain on here take it back and complain to them :ThumbDown1:

1 hour ago, Stefano88 said:

Only one word comes to mind. Shit!!!! 

Wise words !

3 hours ago, petermik said:

They did......and you paid it......don,t complain on here take it back and complain to them :ThumbDown1:

Or he could complain on here to inform us how bad the pizza is so we don't make the same mistake he did...:Dunno:

58 minutes ago, Amon_Amarth said:

Or he could complain on here to inform us how bad the pizza is so we don't make the same mistake he did...:Dunno:

U got it. At least someone who understand my post.

Yes I paid for .. but lesson learned .

Sent a mail to the owner with picture .. but as u can guess no reply yet ..

In fact I didn't expect a answer ...

Poor management and customers service.. isn't the right way to manage a business

I'd eat that after a boozy session, although I'd probably ask for the seafood variety. 

6 hours ago, petermik said:

No point. You'll most centainly won't get your money back and could ruin your holiday.
Chalk it up as a lessison leaned, report it here (you did), and never come back.
T.

19 hours ago, southsidebruce said:

over the past 3 years or so I have had some very good pizzas (and pasta) and a few shitty pizzas at Pizza Italy... and if you get there too early, his wood burning oven isn't fired up fully, and I have had pizza's that weren't cooked properly due to that problem... but that is the owner/chef problem (I know him and he is a real nice guy) - and he should know better than to try to cook the pizza before the oven is preheated to the appropriate temperature... and he should also not serve a pizza if it looks undercooked, messed up like BM mlay's was... 

sure wish that Pala Romana pizzeria in Bangkok would open a branch in Pattaya... I have always been very impressed with their pizza/pasta/etc - and have eaten there MANY times over the past 7 years (used to eat at their branch in the basement/Food area of Paragon, when they had a small shop there, before the shop near the ASOK BTS/MRT entrances opened...

Yes, Pala Pizza would be good. I do remember their small shop in the supermarket at Paragon too. Too good to be true. The folks dining there were aficionados.  

That was awesome. I do visit there new shop at the Asoka BTS-MRT junction. Yummy. 

Archived