IGNORED

nature view hotel guest friendly

Wandering Clown

Hi coming to Patts for 17 nights from July 31 my last visit was 4 years ago,i stayed at the nature view hotel and it met all my requirements and i am 100 per cent sure it was guest friendly though they did charge me for a second girl one night.So have made a reservation there for this visit ,but having read there confirmation e-mail i am a bit confused as it states that there will be a charge of 300 baht for a third person,have they changed guest friendly policy.Can anyone who has stayed or is staying there let me know if you can still bring back a girl and not be charged.Thanks

Hi coming to Patts for 17 nights from July 31 my last visit was 4 years ago,i stayed at the nature view hotel and it met all my requirements and i am 100 per cent sure it was guest friendly though they did charge me for a second girl one night.So have made a reservation there for this visit ,but having read there confirmation e-mail i am a bit confused as it states that there will be a charge of 300 baht for a third person,have they changed guest friendly policy.Can anyone who has stayed or is staying there let me know if you can still bring back a girl and not be charged.Thanks
Seems clear enough 1st girl no charge 2nd girl B300

Sent from my WAS-LX1A using Tapatalk

Archived