IGNORED

fast internet

calpete

I will be in Pattaya for at least 2 weeks starting around January 26. I trade US stocks for a living and need as fast and reliable an internet connection as I can find and would prefer a hotel under 2000bht. Any recommendations?

Pattaya Beach Resorts sounds okay but I called them and they are booked.

What about anything near Soi Buckhoa? Someone told me that it is easy to get freelancers there, yet it is still an easy bus trip to WS.

Edited by calpete

If you bring your laptop , all hotels use wifi and i dont think the most places can service good quality internet

it's ok just for check emails and easy works

but few internetcafes in Soi Buckhoa who you can bring your own laptop and use their DSL cable for high speed internet(40bt/hour)

it's just a suggest

Internet in the hotel is ok. But I wouldnt rely on it if I was trying to run a business.

If you need reliable intenet access then you need a backup plan if the internet in the hotel is not upto the job. You could use an internet cafe, use your mobile phone as a modem using gprs, or buy a USB edge modem. All depends on your requirements