Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

How are the airports now?

deepthroat2

I've seen people still dithering about the airports on some recent posts and can't seem to find anything definitive that says "all clear". My flight isn't until Jan 28 but what is the current situation, and is there still any reason for concern?

its back to normal

no need to worry

quote name='deepthroat2' date='Dec 25 2008, 08:42 AM' post='512471']

I've seen people still dithering about the airports on some recent posts and can't seem to find anything definitive that says "all clear". My flight isn't until Jan 28 but what is the current situation, and is there still any reason for concern?

babydollsaddict.gif

I was there on the 10th of dec....

Everything was back to normal....

no worries.....

but not as busy as it used to be....

other than that no problems....

;)

ARYAN69

MAA HAO DTONG GAT

I flew out of BKK on Dec. 12th which was just a week after the re-open date. I had no problems at all. Actually, the airport was surprisingly empty. I walked right up to the ticket counter, 1 person in front of me and then going through immigration, maybe 10 people in line. Nothing at all like my trip in 2007. The airport was full then.

When I arrived on the 23rd of December everything was up and running. It was very quiet. I didn't have to wait to pass through immigration, just straight up to a waiting officer.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

I bet it is quiet at the moment, they reckon occupancy is down heaps in BKK!!!

Still looks like there is alot of strife on the horizon in thailand yet.

I arrived Dec 10 from US, flew domestic out to Issan on the 17th, back in on 21st and then back to the states on Jan 1 and everything was OK but more quiet than normal. Only thing different than previous trips was that friends meeting arriving international passengers used to meet us at door 10 on baggage level but now had to wait for arriving passengers at door 3. It may have changed since.