IGNORED

Best breakfast?

I've searched and found lots cheap brekkie, English brekkie, etc..what about GREAT brekkie? 

Some excellent Eggs Benedict, fresh crepes, best hashbrowns?  Im a bit of a brekkie addict.  lol

One must start his day right!

Same, I also value a good breakfast. Try The Sky Gallery (they have a Facebook page). Near Jomtien, great view and very decent breakfast. A bit pricy tough.

Bake'N'Brew or the continental bakers on soi exzyte(or however you spell it.) are the best I have found. that french place also does a fairly good breakfast.

Bill

1 hour ago, bigbill340 said:

Bake'N'Brew or the continental bakers on soi exzyte(or however you spell it.) are the best I have found. that french place also does a fairly good breakfast.

Bill

Agree and will add Cafe Pittini on Soi Buakhau  , also if you happen to be around Jomtien....  Richman Poorman is good  and has Eggs Bene.... American owned and he does much of the cooking also.... 

I am not ting tong...my mother had me tested.

4 hours ago, Peter o connor said:

Sportsman on soi 13 does a great one. Robins Nest on Soi Diana is decent too.

I dont think that either of those places does crepes or eggs Benedict, but I may be wrong. I would describe both as providing classic English breakfast fare.

Casa Pascal has to be a good choice for a pan-European style buffet breakfast, and is good value at about 240B. No eggs Benedict or crepes though.

I'm not stuck on only crepes or eggs Benedict, don't worry, hahaha!  

Much thanks for these, I've noted them all!

Best egg benedict I have had in Thailand is Back Fabrik, 2nd road, Jomtiem-and its cheap also.

3 hours ago, jimboh said:

Best egg benedict I have had in Thailand is Back Fabrik, 2nd road, Jomtiem-and its cheap also.

How much is "cheap"?

Archived