IGNORED

Thinking of staying at Secrets (any opinions)

kennyt

Hello all, I was thinking of staying at Secrets in Pattaya on my vacation. It looks great on the website and I have read a few good things about them on the web. I just wanted to hear from anyone who has actually stayed there and what there opinion of it was. Also am open to any suggestions for other great places to stay in the same price range. Thanks in advance.

Ken

I have stayed there before and liked the place. Only downside is no pool, but you cannot beat the price and the location. The girls are alot of fun in their bar as well.

I recommend Secrets, especially if it is your first trip ot two. There are always a lot of guys around who will show you the ropes and answer questions on where to go and what to do. Secrets usually has a decent staff of girls to barfine and it is definately located near the action on Walking Street. The down side, as mentioned by the previous poster is no pool, also if you are on the 3rd floor walking up the narrow stairs after a top night of drinking can be an issue. I always try to stay ther a couple of nights on my trips, just to be close to the action. After about a week I move away from Walking Street.

Avoid there are MANY better deals at much cheaper prices,and those narrow stairs are a killer after a night on the piss!

Thanks for the replys guys. Merry Christmas by the way!!! Do you have any reccomendations other than Secrets? Also, will I be able to use a pool in February? I can't believe that!

Regards,

Ken

Why not stay at the eastiny plaza at soi 8.

standard room is around 1200baht if i am not mistaken

with breakfast included and a nice pool for usage

anytime of the day.

Nice bars around and many pretty babes

Not as noisy as Walking Street.

Thanks for the replys guys. Merry Christmas by the way!!! Do you have any reccomendations other than Secrets? Also, will I be able to use a pool in February? I can't believe that!

Regards,

Ken

babydollsaddict.gif

How far is it from walking street do you know? Also, I can just have fun in that area or do I have to travel to get to where the fun is?

thanks in advance,

Ken

kennyt if you stay on soi 7 or 8 you`re pretty much in the thick of the action, and just a short walk down to beach road, hop on a baht bus to WS, only takes a few mins.

I've stayed at Secrets and think it's a decent place to stay if you want to be in the thick of it on WS.

If you just want a room on Walking Street it's a good option as the rooms are clean and of a decent size and reasonably priced. However, if you want extra facilities such as a pool then you are better off somewhere else.

I've only ever had one problem staying there and that was my my fault. Nevertheless, it is somewhere I would stay again.

I have stayed at Secrets twice and looking to stay there again. Nice location, great value, free wifi, great food in the bar downstairs, etc etc. Thankfully suit case is carried up the stairs for you when you arrive.

Having spent more than a week at Secrets recently, I too would recommend it. I think I paid THB 895 per night, which I thought was a good deal for a well run hotel so close to all the action on Walking Street. The location was a big plus, especially early in the AM when it was time to bring back a special guest for the evening. If anything, I would suggest staying above the second floor, since the bar below can be a bit noisy.

The Thai Friendly Master Index - tfmi.wtf - 1700 ladies, 5000 reviews and still growing

Crowd Sourcing: use the button on the TFMI or go to tfmi.wtf/form

As usual, thanks for the great information. I still am amazed at how nice everyone is on here. To find a bunch of people that posses manners and knowledge is rare. Thanks again.

Ken

I stayed at Secrets my first trip. I like it, it's clean and in a very convenient location. The food downstairs is pretty good and so are the drinks, but it's not a cheap place to eat or drink. I really like the girls who work there, I've even barfined one, who was great. I would consider staying there again if they had DVD players in the rooms.

"This little incident on the aeroplane throws into relief my single status, that at times leaves a gloomy space of frigid loneliness and a craving for intimacy, a hollow within that echoes a quiet desperation when in the silence of those cold grey London nights and which I felt all the more keenly in some of those moments in LOS when a lack of true intimacy is apparent in the financially fuelled sexual congresses of the P4P scene. However, these are only in moments of weakness and self pity and would not impel me to find sustenance in a need fulfilling relationship ……….Hell!!! If I were to be given a choice, I’ll take the often pseudo short-term romance of the P4P scene over the risk of the insidious death of marriage"

-Alleycat

MySpace Countdown Clocks

I kept a shagging room at Secrets on my last trip and sometimes I didn't want to go back to my real room. It was very comfortable and had good cable. If you can do without a pool it is a great place to stay for the price.

Do you have any reccomendations other than Secrets? Also, will I be able to use a pool in February?

Hell, yes, best time of the year:)

I stayed in Secrets the first time in Pattaya and absolutely loved it from every aspect. If you don't care about the pool, go there! I personally this is the only reason why I am considering other options.