IGNORED

Jomtien - Anna's - Reasonably Priced Eats

I ran into a buddy of mine from another board at VT2A. We decided to grab a bite and swap some old lies. He suggested Anna's Restaurant, saying it's not bad, and quite comfy. He could have not been more right. If you are looking for haute cuisine, this is not your place. Plenty of dishes for under 250 baht and a wide ranging menu. The food is decent.

I have enjoyed the few different things when I have had here. You can eat out at the pool of the Aiyree hotel and it is quite peaceful. Where Thappraya makes a left toward Beach Road, make a right instead by the big bhudda. Nothing fantastic, but quiet and not bad at all.

Sorry, confused about location.

Do you mean instead of turning right towards Jomtien Beach at the Hanuman Statue, you turn left?

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Yes, turn left at Hanuman. Anna is on the right of the soi about 50 yards down, next door to the Aiyree hotel.

8 hours ago, davidge said:

Sorry, confused about location.

Do you mean instead of turning right towards Jomtien Beach at the Hanuman Statue, you turn left?

Yes, KK stated it correctly, not so much myself. I would edit the original post, but as you know I can not without one of the Admins assistance. Since the correction is stated, all's you get is an apology. :)

I will add a few pics later today. Have to run some errands now.

Another note - I should have pointed out that this is an al fresca place. With the fans in the evening, it is quite comfortable. Also there is a planter or two out by the pool. One might want to hit the ankles etc. with a quick shot of mosquito spray before going out. Seems to be a few more than usual this year in general. I've been nipped several times. Those little suckers move quick.

Here is a couple of pics.

The front of the place.

IMG_1546.thumb.JPG.3c6e5bd1cc17b0ee0d7ee25ed3398a2d.JPG

The one table out by the pool. Very nice out there having a glass of wine with my tour guide.

IMG_1535.thumb.JPG.fb8c492f46b5cde3fab58233bdb7614a.JPG

Archived