IGNORED

LK Royal Wing

jon4001

Hi alL

Have just checked in to the LK Royal Wing on Soil Buakhao and noticed there was a sign on the reception desk about a 500B joiner fee. Have you guys had any experience here with that? I looked online and this came up as a guest friendly hotel. Guy on reception didn't have great English so I'll ask when I get back there but any first hand accounts of slipping through the system or not would be great cheers!

Its definitely 'guest friendly'.

If you have booked a room just for one person and you take a girl back then you will need to pay the joiner fee.

If, like most, you have booked for 2 people then you don't have to pay it unless you take 2 girls back to your room.

Ok cool. I have booked for 2 so we'll see how tonight goes when I try and bring back someone! Just the initial shock of having to fork out 500B for 14 nights got me thinking...watch this space

Stayed there before booked for 2 no problems
Low power these days only had 1 lady at a time

Sent from my ZH960 using Tapatalk

I stayed there and in the royal suite last month, both of them had the same notice. The notice states it’s Thai law that if you bring a second guest you have to pay the 500 baht fee

The judge has spoken and passed judgement

Archived