Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Best cheap steak

On 02/04/2018 at 10:44, stubby said:

Ok let's find the best cheap steak in pattaya not everyone wants to pay 800b plus for a feed christ i can get a great happy ending massage for that!Mine is The Steak on 3rd rd opposite soi 19 on the cnr of alley 14 which leads to the M Club local beef steak about 200g is 130b with salad,mushroom sauce and a few chips,pretty tender as well and for the price get 2 if your hungry.

On Google maps it shows up as "Steak Kao Rai". The price is definitely good at 139 Baht for a beef steak but I found the taste quite bland. I would probably go for the chicken or pork instead since they are much cheaper (85 Baht).

IMG_20190429_163045.jpg

IMG_20190429_163422r.jpg

IMG_20190429_164258.jpg

On 03/04/2018 at 03:44, jocky king said:

Seen that on menu poster , many times walking past , but never got a chance to try . There’s is a good crowd there eating everytime . My mate said he ate there few times and he likes the steak there .  But a 130b steak is too good to be true . Must try there sometime on my next trip .

I love the place. The way they cook the steaks are perfect for me (i like extremely well done). The fries are aweful (i often forget to order the rice instead).

13 minutes ago, rob63 said:

I love the place. The way they cook the steaks are perfect for me (i like extremely well done). The fries are aweful (i often forget to order the rice instead).

Paid a visit there last December, very good , I like the salad that goes with the fries and steak .. always full there , the staff told me that best time is 4-6 ... 

There's a place just called Steak (in a few languages). On the continuation of 2nd road, a short way south of the overpass (which is 3rd road heading west towards Bali Hai pier) on the west side. It is only open 5pm and later, Monday through Saturday evenings. They set up tables and chairs on the sidewalk. Drinks are cheap because they tell you to buy whatever you like at the minimart next door.

T-Bone 160 Baht, Sirloin 75 Baht. Photo of menu below (if this works). They have more things than in this picture, but it shows the steaks.

I had the T-Bone and it was good. Would have eaten there often but usually wasn't down that way after 5:00.

small Steak menu.jpg

45 minutes ago, philkrenshaw said:

On the continuation of 2nd road, a short way south of the overpass (which is 3rd road heading west towards Bali Hai pier) on the west side.

:unsure:

The best cheap steak is a Big C Extra....Pick out your steak and they cook it for you free.....WARNING....Keep a eye on your steak or your steak will end up WELL WELL DONE....

Jeffer Steak in Harbour Mall Pattaya Klang.

Plahgat

received_1782282628526848.jpeg.95371a0e51551c3f5c69d41b1307d7bd.jpeg

When no money... she no give honey! 

Archived