IGNORED

Best cheap steak

Ok let's find the best cheap steak in pattaya not everyone wants to pay 800b plus for a feed christ i can get a great happy ending massage for that!Mine is The Steak on 3rd rd opposite soi 19 on the cnr of alley 14 which leads to the M Club local beef steak about 200g is 130b with salad,mushroom sauce and a few chips,pretty tender as well and for the price get 2 if your hungry.

Maybe not cheap enough for the OP but Hemingway’s Jomtien have a Monday Steak Special for 395 baht. 250g Sirloin or Rib-eye, Australian beef not water buffalo, with peas, salad, chips, onion rings and choice of sauce. Only problem is Monday is also quiz night so unless you go early you’ll have to put up with the quiz, and most of the booths fill up.

AA4B1D4D-BBB7-4884-BDF2-F48F4F392266.thumb.jpeg.5e4d03ecf54befe169f82e7f92d9145f.jpeg

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

My Way has some really great steaks for around 300 baht, accompanied with a salad and the best fried potatoes in Pattaya. It's in the same alley as Beafeaters.

sexy-naughty.png.764576a2887de17787b7331889800d21.png

15 minutes ago, davidge said:

Maybe not cheap enough for the OP but Hemingway’s Jomtien have a Monday Steak Special for 395 baht. 250g Sirloin or Rib-eye, Australian beef not water buffalo, with peas, salad, chips, onion rings and choice of sauce. Only problem is Monday is also quiz night so unless you go early you’ll have to put up with the quiz, and most of the booths fill up.

AA4B1D4D-BBB7-4884-BDF2-F48F4F392266.thumb.jpeg.5e4d03ecf54befe169f82e7f92d9145f.jpeg

Is Jomtien for dinner then back to Pattaya for the night doable?

31 minutes ago, exercise said:

Jomtien is like a 5-10 minute drive from Pattaya.

32 minutes ago, exercise said:

Yes. Getting to Jomtien is easy enough. Baht buses line up outside the school at the junction of South Pattaya and Second Roads. Usually fill up very quickly. 10-15 minutes and you’re by the arch in Jomtien. Hemingway’s is next to the arch.

Getting back can be slower in the evening, especially in high season, but you can generally wave down a baht bus pretty quickly and then it depends on the queue of traffic from South Pattaya lights back towards Jomtien. 30-40 minutes if you’re unlucky.

If you’re happy using mototaxis, then quick enough both ways.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

In Pattaya the best cheaper steaks are at My Way, and at The Kitchen if at half price mid-afternoon as booked via Eatigo.  A good steak and side dishes for B300 or so.

15 minutes ago, SirL said:

In Pattaya the best cheaper steaks are at My Way, and at The Kitchen if at half price mid-afternoon as booked via Eatigo.  A good steak and side dishes for B300 or so.

eatigo doesn't cover their better grill / steak menu with choice of sides.

On the regular menu also have steak but that comes with fries, no choice.

4 hours ago, Kreggerz said:

eatigo doesn't cover their better grill / steak menu with choice of sides.

On the regular menu also have steak but that comes with fries, no choice.

Fair points, but the OP asked for

11 hours ago, stubby said:

the best cheap steak in pattaya not everyone wants to pay 800b plus

and I'm guessing that the "better grill/steak menu" is priced somewhere near the B800 that he wants to get under(?).  If he wants to get in well under B800 is he restricted to the steaks on the main menu at half price via Eatigo?

52 minutes ago, SirL said:

Fair points, but the OP asked for

and I'm guessing that the "better grill/steak menu" is priced somewhere near the B800 that he wants to get under(?).  If he wants to get in well under B800 is he restricted to the steaks on the main menu at half price via Eatigo?

Yep.

For Cheap (but still good) Steak - check out All Seasons Steak Buffet in Central Festival Mall.- 5th floor I think. You pay one price - all you can eat steak and buffet style and drink. Once you pay, you just keep eating until you cannot go anymore. Make sure you go when you are hungry. You will definitely get your moneys worth.  When you leave this place, you will feel like you need to take a nap immediately.  https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g1226133-d6845385-Reviews-All_Seasons_Steak_Buffet-Bang_Lamung_Chonburi_Province.html

mmmm will be checking out all seasons 4 sure.

23 hours ago, stubby said:

Ok let's find the best cheap steak in pattaya not everyone wants to pay 800b plus for a feed christ i can get a great happy ending massage for that!Mine is The Steak on 3rd rd opposite soi 19 on the cnr of alley 14 which leads to the M Club local beef steak about 200g is 130b with salad,mushroom sauce and a few chips,pretty tender as well and for the price get 2 if your hungry.

Seen that on menu poster , many times walking past , but never got a chance to try . There’s is a good crowd there eating everytime . My mate said he ate there few times and he likes the steak there .  But a 130b steak is too good to be true . Must try there sometime on my next trip .

45 minutes ago, jocky king said:

Seen that on menu poster , many times walking past , but never got a chance to try . There’s is a good crowd there eating everytime . My mate said he ate there few times and he likes the steak there .  But a 130b steak is too good to be true . Must try there sometime on my next trip .

Yep and the pork chop is not bad for 70b either.

13 hours ago, mr21 said:

Did Kev-in Thailand film there about a month or two ago?

Bloody hope not otherwise she will be putting her prices up.........:Oops1:

nobody recommend Steak,leave it as it is............excellent value.....can only go downhill now :ThumbDown1:

On 02/04/2018 at 10:04, davidge said:

That looks bloddy marvelous... I'm effin going, thank you :)

10 hours ago, stubby said:

Or the chicken.  Sorry, the picture is the pork, I do have a chicken somewhere...

P2060081.jpg

I walked past there couple of hours ago - looked packed. Seems good value.

Here it is. They also have excellent pastas for dirt. Cheap that is.

P4270171.jpg

P4270164.jpg

22 hours ago, stubby said:

The Pork Chop is a bit on the thin side for me, so I think the Pork Steak is better.

But I only have that when they have ran out of Beef Steak, which is a regular occurrence nowadays.

Been mentoned already My Way in the arcade behind Beefeater - consistently tender and very good value for money  - 300g is the best option - two fillets - with choice of sauce potatoes and salad 395 baht - out of 20 visits approx - only once was the steak a bit chewy - I never bothered to complain..

Photo is with Pepper Sauce30118229_10155400375552045_1753341495_n.jpg.b9d926c648142d1c3753f7457cc2695a.jpg

16 minutes ago, socrates said:

Been mentoned already My Way in the arcade behind Beefeater - consistently tender and very good value for money  - 300g is the best option - two fillets - with choice of sauce potatoes and salad 395 baht - out of 20 visits approx - only once was the steak a bit chewy - I never bothered to complain..

Photo is with Pepper Sauce30118229_10155400375552045_1753341495_n.jpg.b9d926c648142d1c3753f7457cc2695a.jpg

Great little restaurant there is a reason it has been around for so long.

From the American Texas place on Soi Lengkee... lone star Texas? I forget name..... but this is a 200 g beef tenderloin... very tasty, and baked potato and coleslaw were high quality..... excellent value at less than 400 baht I believe...

B37AA11D-E65D-40DA-BCF0-16757103866C.jpeg

Archived