IGNORED

Insomnia Group - Have they gone mad?

CockSnot

The promotion that Insomnia Group are doing in the new iBar for New Years Eve is slightly unbelievable...

Underneath the new Club Insomnia on Walking Street they have opened iBar, which is basically a Hip Hop bar with pool tables, sexy coyotee dancers, a great view of Pattaya Bay from the back of the bar and the usual Insomnia drinks promotions with discount cards etc....

However, for New Years Eve they are throwing a party where you can drink as much as you can handle all night for only 1000 Baht!!!!

iBARNYEPosterNEW.jpg

Given that I usually spend about 5 - 7k on an average night out on my hols I'm thinking this could be a bit of a deal....

Tickets can be bought from the staff in the Club Insomnia upstairs or downstairs in the iBar...

Check out a couple of the dancers from this place...

BARGIRLS CAN FAKE AN ORGASM BUT I CAN FAKE A WHOLE RELATIONSHIP

Drinks and girls certainly are quality but anymore then 2 hours of T-Pain/Flo Rida/Soulja Boy remixes and I'll cut my own fucking throat, thanks for the offer tho.

Please stop telling people that music is called hip hop or rap too, it goes a long way to the greater good.

Smart lads, (grovel grovel for a vip card lol ) sure they know what they are doing, new insomnia is great,

There is a VIP Lounge Party on New Years Eve as well, you can buy tickets for the VIP Lounge that get you VIP access plus free drinks all night including champagne. There are only about 50 of these available though so you best be quick mate!

Edited by WaxMiracle

Drinks and girls certainly are quality but anymore then 2 hours of T-Pain/Flo Rida/Soulja Boy remixes and I'll cut my own fucking throat, thanks for the offer tho.

Please stop telling people that music is called hip hop or rap too, it goes a long way to the greater good.

Sorry buddy, but this is Pattaya not Bed Stuy! I like good hip hop as much as the next man but I'm using terminology that the masses will understand. I don't think my choice of words is going to have much influence on the onslaught of Fiddy Bent over Asheru and Blue Black of The Unspoken Heard et al.....

Hope I see you for a drink on the big night to see out 2008....

always feel a little sorry for hip-hop dj's, im sure most of them would like to play a decent set of underground and old school stuff but have to spin the latest dirty south durge as people only dance to stuff they know, not what is good.

can be a good deal...but i think the bar will be well busy this night.

So be ready to wait more than a normal night to get drink from the staff.. and they don't get tip also !

BTW how can u spend 5-7k just for ur drink in 1 night in Insomnia ?

can be a good deal...but i think the bar will be well busy this night.

So be ready to wait more than a normal night to get drink from the staff.. and they don't get tip also !

BTW how can u spend 5-7k just for ur drink in 1 night in insomnia ?

Insomnia operates over 100 service staff now buddy so no need to wait :FunnyPost1:

I don't spend 5-7k in Insomnia, that's what I spend going round GoGo's, bars and clubs etc so for me 1000B is a good deal to get hammered!

Enjoy

:D

that`s a hell of a deal....now if you could just throw in a couple from Slayer or Megadeth, that would be the cats ass!

a good shredding is always good for the soul! :Whistle:

Edited by lespaul5000

yeah,but you know what will happen,when u get to the door all the tickets would of sold out as it does say limeted tickets

href="/monthly_10_2009/post-1-125681518559.png">post-1-125681518559.png

Has Insomnia gone mad ??? - I very much doubt it.

I frequent the place whenever i'm in town and apart from the blinding lazers, they get a pat on the back every time.

Back to the thread subject, a bottle of beer at cost price must be around 25-30 Baht and a shot of house spirits will be even less, so if you can drink 35-40 bottles of beer or a bottle and half of house spirits (maybe more), they are breaking even.

But in a venue as busy as Insomnia it is vertually impossible for them to loose out, so to answer your question about MADNESS, nothing MAD about it at all, just a bit of good thinking !!!

Back to the thread subject, a bottle of beer at cost price must be around 25-30 Baht and a shot of house spirits will be even less, so if you can drink 35-40 bottles of beer or a bottle and half of house spirits (maybe more), they are breaking even.

The promotion ain't limited to house drinks bro, you can drink whatever the bar stocks all night, which if I remember rightly includes Chivas, Hennessey and so on and so forth.... Enjoy brother!

Oh yeah? Well I only buy truly old school hip-hop in Xhosa, the click consonants are the only true expression of the art. The only way it can be appreciated though is on individually cut wax phonograph cylinders- anything else and you are just a conformist poser. Because you know- I'm different and complex and don't like "pop" stuff.

What's with the Hip-hop guys always professing to love music even more esoteric than everyone else? They end up sounding like the guys with the tweed jackets with the suede elbow patches who only listen to World Music shows at 2am on Public Radio, because you know- they are deep.

We're at iBar every week, love it. I define "good" hip-hop as what Kat will dance to, a lot of the underground stuff is fun if you just want to bob your head and sway a little, but I can listen to that on my ipod- if I'm out I like to see the girls dancing. Girls like, and look hot, dancing to popular music- that's how it gets to be popular. People like it. I hope ibar does not change the mix.

I nearly pissed myself laughing at this post bro... :Whistle:

Don't worry, we won't be changing the mix, not as long as the regulars like you, kat mike and so on and so forth keep showing face! Hope to see you again soon mate.

The promotion ain't limited to house drinks bro, you can drink whatever the bar stocks all night, which if I remember rightly includes Chivas, Hennessey and so on and so forth.... Enjoy brother!

So now the NewYear has come and gone, please tell me WM how many bottles of Hennessey did you get rid of for less than the price you paid for them on NYE ?, I might have come up the river on a banana boat old chap, but I was the captain...LOL

Anyway, hope you had a good one NYE and I hope the booze offer still stands in Feb so I can have a crack at it !!!

G