IGNORED

Hotel on the 13's- Recommendations?

neilri2001

I always visit Soi 13/1, 13/2 and 13/3 every trip but i have never stayed in that area. Whitehouse Condotel seems to tick many of my boxes but i thought that i would throw it open to the floor. Looking for something in the 1500 to 3000 baht a night price range but some flexibility at either end for the right property.

Areca is only about 5 minutes walk away the other side of Second Road.

Evergreen Wing rooms were about 2500 a night inc breakfast last year. Suggest check http://www.agoda.com (or link at  top of this page) for details, map and prices for when you will be in LoS.

Areca has two pools and a fitness room. Lots of bars and restaurants nearby.

I've stayed at Sandy Springs a few times.  The rooms are a little 'aged', but nice enough hotel.  Right next door to the Sportsman, which is a decent restaurant.   It's a very quiet soi, but if you get a sea view room, be prepared for some thumping music coming from Hooters starting at about 1PM until close (I found it not so great for the afternoon nap).  Soi side rooms don't offer much of a view, but they are much quieter.  I would definitely recommend this hotel.

If you want a better experience with your "date"... read, learn, live the following:

https://forum.pattaya-addicts.com/topic/22263-vetting-bar-girls-and-how-to-pass-their-own-vett

You will not beat The Whitehouse for overall VFM, not cheap but worth it!

17 hours ago, matrix123 said:

Baraquda on second road. Deluxe room is about 3000 THB a night.

Soi 13?

Baywalk Residence - smack in the middle of the area you mention. 

1 hour ago, twicestung said:

Soi 13?

On Second road at the end of soi13/1.

On 3/31/2018 at 03:54, matrix123 said:

Baraquda on second road. Deluxe room is about 3000 THB a night.

I did seriously consider this hotel last December but on my dates ( early to mid December ) it was around 4000 per night for their entry level room which i thought was a bit high. I hesitated and then by the time i went to book it was sold out for my dates.

A good option if your stay coincides with one of the frequent Accor three nights for two promos as this does bring the intro price down to 3k or less

56 minutes ago, neilri2001 said:

I did seriously consider this hotel last December but on my dates ( early to mid December ) it was around 4000 per night for their entry level room which i thought was a bit high. I hesitated and then by the time i went to book it was sold out for my dates.

A good option if your stay coincides with one of the frequent Accor three nights for two promos as this does bring the intro price down to 3k or less

Not so sure when you are going to Pattaya this time. Low season may be the reason. I just used my Accor app to check the price. I picked April 10 for example. 840 HKD= 3338 THB (included tax) only! If you book more than a month ahead, I picked May 10, the price down to 793 HKD = 3148 THB only!

If you like the area, i can recommend one of the best value for money  imo

the Pattaya Noble Place 1, in soi 13/2 (On the opposite side of the post office) just behind the 2 ATM machine

not really an hotel because you do not have a 24/24 reception (So you can pick to your room what you want, LB or others)

but the rooms are very big, good and clean (Ask on the back side if you like it quiet with no view or on the street side if you like the bar life and the noise all night long) with a huge balcony, aircon, flat TV, fridge. safetybox, hot water....

they cost 400 to 600 baths/night, it depends of the period (That let more money for the girls and the drinks)

and of course it's full most of the time but by chance you could have a room

(Some vacancy at the moment)

only 1 bad thing (Not a problem for me i am pretty fit) no elevator and the staircase is not wide

Archived