IGNORED

Anyone stay at Marriott Merlin Beach?

saffer

Hello everyone!

Planning a trip to Phuket in May with the girlfriend. Has anyone stayed at the Marriott Merlin Beach and have some comments regarding how nice the property is? Looking to choose it due to proximity to Patong, yet being far away enough to have a relaxing beach available...

• 3 months later...

Sorry, I missed this thread by a few months and don't know if you went already. But I was there last June and the resort is beautiful and expensive. I stayed for 3 nights and loved it. The price was about 100USC. The only downside is that you must get a taxi and go up and down the big hill from Patong coming and going. If I ever went again I would look for a closer hotel where I did not have to go up and down the big hill. You could stay at the resort the entire time as it has a nice private beach. 

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 28/02/2019 at 06:45, sifil said:

Guest friendly?

I don't know as I went with someone and registered her when we checked in.

Archived