IGNORED

At mind premier suites hotel.

vimto66

After weeks of deliberation i`ve finally plumped for the `at mind premier suites hotel` for my next trip, i`ve weighed up the pros and cons and decided the pros outweigh the cons!

Only negative is that some say its a bit off the beaten path......oh and the pool dosnt get much sun:P, but in reality its only 5-10 minutes walk from pattaya klang, and soi Buakhao.

I`ve looked at threads on here and read tons of trip advisor and Agoda reviews and they seem to be pretty consistent.....ie its good!

Gone for a deluxe the mid range room,  nicely furnished with washing machine, microwave, and decent sized fridge, also one of the things that swayed it for me was the good wifi which according to many reports can be inconsistent at many hotels, anyway im looking forward to my stay.

If anyone has stayed there recently or is planning to stay there soon do post your opinions, it will be appreciated!

Was moved there once from my At mind serviced residence booking. Would say its pretty good, the location is perfect, easy to explain to motosai pattaya klang soi 12(do check). Rooms are nice and new, deluxe has a tub and balcony so definitely worth splurging the couple hundred baht more. Wifi needs reconnecting everytime you leave and come back. 

Stay at at mind serviced residence, its close proximity to Soi 6 and Second road might be preferable for easy in and out. 

You won't go wrong with this hotel mate, stayed here a couple years ago and its spot on. 

Only reason I didn't stay there again is i found a Guest house that has everything I need and more.

Ive sent you a PM ;-)

Archived