IGNORED

A must seen Room

rhino

I just watched a video blog of a Pattaya Apartment called thewinnerplace and i can not mention the Blog maker as he is banned here

Anyway best room i ever seen i my life its 20k baht a month plus electricity and water a 2 minute walk from Soi Buakha0

Has 2 bathrooms.

I tried find a web site for it  cant find one room is called a Mini Suite

if anyone is in pattaya ;love more info and a web site or another blog

I am sure everyone would be impressed and maybe they advertise here, as i said best room i ever seen

Just watched the vid, the receptionist was extremely surley,555, agree the suite was very nice.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/22/2018 at 13:01, rhino said:

I just watched a video blog of a Pattaya Apartment called thewinnerplace and i can not mention the Blog maker as he is banned here

Anyway best room i ever seen i my life its 20k baht a month plus electricity and water a 2 minute walk from Soi Buakha0

Has 2 bathrooms.

I tried find a web site for it  cant find one room is called a Mini Suite

if anyone is in pattaya ;love more info and a web site or another blog

I am sure everyone would be impressed and maybe they advertise here, as i said best room i ever seen

Yes these rooms look very nice indeed.

Search Youtube for The Winner Place - there are several videos there.

The larger rooms are said to be about B20,000 per month plus an estimated B2-3000 for electricity and water and that still looks reasonable. Not a bad location even if a bit further north on  Buakhao then I'd normally prefer.

Handy to many and most things, Baht buses etc etc as well.

I also note they do weekly bookings on a least some of the rooms. There is a hotmail address but I was unable to find a website.

While the rooms have some of the facilities of an apartment such as a larger fridge (some rooms) a microwave and a kitchen sink, I didn't see a cooktop ?

Maybe one was there and I missed it.

So....thinking about it, I really wonder what I'd be getting in comparison to a normal hotel room in the general area and my personal conclusion was - not that much.

Its very nice indeed but Bay Breeze for example is B800 in the low season on a weekly stay. ie 7 days or more - so 30% or more, *less* which over a 3 week stay would add up.

Bay Breeze is older. Dated even despite the upgrade of a few years ago - but functional and comfortable. IMO anyway and I'd guess there are any number of other hotels in the general area which could similarly referred to.

I'm not having a go at The Winner Place. It is a winner and I'm just think out aloud here.

As usual though make your own mind up.

Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards.

Archived