IGNORED

Secrets

bfinkay

Have any of you guys been to Secrets of late, from their online channels it looks like they have a few hotties etc so keen to hear about their TG quality, vibe, etc.

• 2 months later...

Haven't been in Secrets since 2015 but continue to follow their FB and such. Great memories from my trips there and the upstairs hotel was decent and easily accessible from the bar. Did you make it by on your trip?

I was in there about two weeks ago. The girls I saw looked pretty hot to me.

Was early in evening though, not many others in there drinking so I cannot comment on vibe as such

It varies night to night, however recently I find it can be very pushy for drinks sometimes, my poor mate was being pushed not only to buy a couple of dancers a drink, but also the waitress, mama san and even the bloody barman. Obviously he didn't enjoy it!

Archived