IGNORED

Hotel Suites

KanoMike

I love staying in hotel suites.  What are your recommendations for a hotel inside the Beach Road/Second Road circle? Would to be GF. Would like to keep it under 4500 baht.

Thanks

Partly depends on whether you want a suite in a international chain hotel or the best room in a more modest hotel. If its the former you have less chance within your budget unless you are a status member of that chain but many of the three star hotels have suites which are basically two rooms knocked into one. A couple of years ago i stayed in a suite at the Mytara for not much more than 2000 baht per night. The room was decent although the WIFI was crap

Just outside second rd, but I would highly recommend Amari Nova Suites.

2C3B9F78-D5DE-4CF1-9B49-7196BE1578B0.jpeg

CA4854F3-A34C-4BDA-A297-1CC16BC888A7.jpeg

CC00068A-2930-44AE-B829-1817B182D9F8.jpeg

52F80DCB-3E6E-49D7-AFC2-B018C23414AC.jpeg

Lk royal wing and lk royal suite both have great suite type rooms well within your budget but just outside your zone.

Baraquda has cool suites.

Archived