IGNORED

Ja Toi restaurant dark side

I've seen Ja Toi mentioned a few times on t'internet.  Its a bit off the beat and track but looks like a place to visit a few times.  Has anyone been there before and is it consistent in the quality?

The Ja Toi that I know is not on the dark side.

It is slightly off the beaten track, on a Soi off Soi Regional Land.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/จ่าต๋อย+ร้านอาหารป่า/@12.9139818,100.8773432,19z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x3102966fcbaa0227:0x9655a8d99fa9fc2d!8m2!3d12.9139818!4d100.8778033

It's probably at least a year since I last ate here, and it was nowhere as good as it once was IMO.

I don't think it's anywhere near the darkside..

Sent from my SM-T535 using Tapatalk

Just now, Darksider11 said:

Tried it for lunch yesterdayon reading this thread and watching a vlog by NDTVi (a relatively new vlogger who IMHO is by far the best vlogger doing some vlogs in Thailand/Pattaya).

Restraunt really fun and quirky, kids loved it. Food was excellent and very reasonably priced. I had special of the day which was gaeng massiman with spare ribs. Best I've ever had and had to have serious help to finish it. Easy to find with Google Maps, off Threppasit, not Darkside.

BTW All staff are ladyboys including the middle aged owner in the black dress @2.50

Archived