IGNORED

Cooking courses

I've been to the Happy Chef in the past which was fun and I would recommend.  Has anyone been to any of the other cooking courses around Pattaya?

On 3/18/2018 at 13:21, jimboh said:

Where is happy chef?

Just off Soi Buakha, Towards central Pattaya Road.

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Happy+Chef+Thai+Cooking+School/@12.933163,100.8883354,16.78z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0xe85541f70f60c983!8m2!3d12.9345336!4d100.8900599

Its run by an American and his Thai wife.  She didn't speak much but they made a good team.  I had fun while I was there and met some different people.  With the friendly atmosphere It let me become familiar with Thai dishes I'd only eaten and never cooked before.

The small building was large enough for six people I think.  When I went there were only three of us but we sat down afterwards tasting each dish.

there is-was a great place adjacent tesco lotus on north pattaya .opposite city hall -upstairs-

sorry i cannot remember the name-

maybe worth a stroll or ride for a looksie

• 2 weeks later...

This is great, thanks for the info!  I'll be doing this for sure

• 1 month later...

Hot thai kitchen on youtube is the best. The thai expat from Canada is very easy to follow and understand with 100's of thai recipes on video.

Archived