IGNORED

Smokers rule in Pattaya pool

thailien

Played in a 9-ball pool tournament at Double Kiss this Wednesday evening.  Scheduled to start at 1900, started at 1945.  

20 players, some good, some not.  Entry fee 350, cash prizes for top four.  Good tables

Sadly, most of the players were cigarette smokers.  

As a non-smoker, I managed to win three matches.  By then it was already after midnight, and the smokers were smoking constantly.  My contact lenses were drying and I was feeling woozy.  No way could I play decent pool after five hours of second-hand smoke inhalation.  My quarterfinal opponent beat me easily, smoking all the while.  

I could only fantasize about a non-smoking pool tournament, wherein the smokers are suffering nicotine withdrawal fits while the rest of us can breathe fresh air.  This is how it is now in professional pool and snooker tournaments.  

Worst thing about Thailand... the smokers. 

Disgusting.  If any bargirl comes up to me and I smell cigarette smoke on her breath - it's a No Thanks.

For your next tournament, how about one of these?

aHR0cDovL3d3dy5saXZlc2NpZW5jZS5jb20vaW1h

A gas mask would make a statement, but would seriously interfere with a pool stroke.  

Agree about turning down any bar girl with smokers' breath, but there are not that many ladies who smoke, compared to so many guys.  Why are guys so weak with nicotine compared to girls?  

I feel sorry for the non-smoking ladies who work in the smoky pool halls, breathing in second-hand smoke for hours, every evening.  

35 minutes ago, thailien said:

Played in a 9-ball pool tournament at Double Kiss this Wednesday evening.  Scheduled to start at 1900, started at 1945.  

20 players, some good, some not.  Entry fee 350, cash prizes for top four.  Good tables

Sadly, most of the players were cigarette smokers.  

As a non-smoker, I managed to win three matches.  By then it was already after midnight, and the smokers were smoking constantly.  My contact lenses were drying and I was feeling woozy.  No way could I play decent pool after five hours of second-hand smoke inhalation.  My quarterfinal opponent beat me easily, smoking all the while.  

I could only fantasize about a non-smoking pool tournament, wherein the smokers are suffering nicotine withdrawal fits while the rest of us can breathe fresh air.  This is how it is now in professional pool and snooker tournaments.  

I think you dropped these at the bar mate.

001731277d268547684b22c2ed1236c5806.jpg

Why not take up smoking? At least then you face your opponent on an equal footing...seems an obvious solution to me, no idea why it wouldn't occur to you.

I am with you mate, I would not hang out with people who have a death wish and at the same time  are trying to kill those unlucky enough to be around them.

Glad some of you non smokers feel strongly means I got more chance getting a seat in a GG because you lads don't go in them do ya :rolleyes:

Why is it that people travel halfway around the world to whine about stuff not being like they want them to be ??

Oh, and i am sure you would have wiped the floor with every opponent put in your way if there were no smoking allowed :Bravo1:

2 hours ago, FROST MEDIC999 said:

Glad some of you non smokers feel strongly means I got more chance getting a seat in a GG because you lads don't go in them do ya :rolleyes:

Nope.  I still go in, just don't stay that long.  I'm quick to the best looking hottie while you guys are choking and gagging on your own mucus.  You are too busy sucking the little white cock you put into your mouth every couple minutes, to get the best broads.

But hey, I get it. You are allowed to smoke, feel free.  My old man loved it, he smoked until he couldn't physically lift a cig to his mouth anymore. 

30 minutes ago, Gibsons1 said:

Nope.  I still go in, just don't stay that long.  I'm quick to the best looking hottie while you guys are choking and gagging on your own mucus.  You are too busy sucking the little white cock you put into your mouth every couple minutes, to get the best broads.

But hey, I get it. You are allowed to smoke, feel free.  My old man loved it, he smoked until he couldn't physically lift a cig to his mouth anymore. 

Boo whoo that's why we in pats because the PC brigade isn't yet out in full force and we still have choices

I understand your anger because of your dad never nice to see I loved one go and I am sorry you went through that but while Thailand does still not enforce rules the plain fact is us smokers will carry on doing what we do and you x or non smokers ain't going to change that pure n simple that's life

I am by the way not gagging quite yet on my mucus and that hottie you bag early most likely left my gaff to go to work

Have a nice day sir 

Just take solace in the fact they are all digging themselves an early grave! 

7 hours ago, FROST MEDIC999 said:

Yep, being right is not always the easy course to take, eh lads? :Bravo1:

Archived