IGNORED

View Talay 2 Dancewatchers

Rob Boombabe

I have stayed several times at View Talay 6. On my next trip i planned to check out View Talay 2 Jomtien. This was partly to check out VT2 and the area for when i hope to retire to Thailand.

I have seen reports that suggest loud noise from karaoke bars lasting very late into the night is problematic in the area.

Can anyone please clarify this with particular reference to View Talay 2 condos please as reasonably guiet areas after about 1am are important to me.

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

12 minutes ago, Rob Boombabe said:

I have stayed several times at View Talay 6. On my next trip i planned to check out View Talay 2 Jomtien. This was partly to check out VT2 and the area for when i hope to retire to Thailand.

I have seen reports that suggest loud noise from karaoke bars lasting very late into the night is problematic in the area.

Can anyone please clarify this with particular reference to View Talay 2 condos please as reasonably guiet areas after about 1am are important to me.

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

You may get some noise from the boy bars in Jomtien Complex. Music rather than karaoke as a rule. It bothered me a few nights when I stayed in VT2A. Usually stopped at 2am but not always. It wasn’t very loud but I’m a light sleeper!

Stay in a condo on the Pattaya side of the building as it’s less of an issue than on the Jomtien side.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

I've stayed in VT2 about 5 or 6 times although not in the last couple of years. There's a street almost opposite that is Jomtiens equivalent of Boys Town but it's never been a concern for me personally.

It generally shuts down before 1am but even when going full blast I haven't found it a problem.

I've stayed in a road front room on the 6th floor north side and it wasn't an issue.

That's the lowest floor I've stayed in, possibly lower floors at the front might be an issue, but I doubt it.

Cheers

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

9 hours ago, davidge said:

You may get some noise from the boy bars in Jomtien Complex. Music rather than karaoke as a rule. It bothered me a few nights when I stayed in VT2A. Usually stopped at 2am but not always. It wasn’t very loud but I’m a light sleeper!

Stay in a condo on the Pattaya side of the building as it’s less of an issue than on the Jomtien side.

Or better still stay in VT2B its further back and an newer condo with a better pool.

I have one bedroom and studio for rent there.

Take a look at my website.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

I stayed there before, and had no issues at all with the noise from Soi Gay. I actually live  abit closer now, and still the noise doesn't bother me..

Thanks for the replies and information greatly appreciated.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Archived