IGNORED

Bangkok to Pattaya

Tupacback12

Has anyone got a taxi or an Uber from Bangkok airport to Pattaya???

Im flighing into Bangkok and should arrive there around midnight, and im unsure if taxi or uber drivers will travel there at that time. Once i was in the Philippines and trying to get an Uber but from Manila to Angeles and they wouldn't allow Uber driver to leave the city of manila to drive two hours away. Can anyone speak on their experience using Uber from Bangkok Airport to Pattaya or taking a taxi

Nam Taxi is what I recommend.  

[email protected]

There is a thread on her company on PA.  :

Joker.

there are a number of good choices, I used @Velcro both ways, it was nice having an english speaking dude to give me the lay of the land and help me out when I found out I had no room at 4am. 

http://namstaxipattaya.com/ or http://www.tanstaxi.com/ are 1200 bahts (plus 100 or 200 tip) from Suvarnabhumi airport (BKK) to your hotel in Pattaya. 

Book on website; they will explain where to meet in the airport terminal. Women drivers - no crazy males - about 90 minutes to Pattaya depending on traffic and location of your hotel.

Good to have easy transfer - not get lost, no language problems - after a long journey.

Hint: check-in at hotel may not be until 2pm. If so, you probably need to book from day before. Worth emailing to say e.g. "I expect to arrive about 4am. I would like the room then. Is this possible? Please advise".

You will have no trouble getting a taxi at the airport or you can book one online.Because of the time i would get in touch with the hotel you are staying and informing them what time roughly you will arrive .      Ben.

• 1 month later...

Google Mr T taxi he has always been 1,000 Baht and the guy will ask your flight details and wait in the Airport for you.

• 1 month later...

Have you done this? Match report? It's probably covered off on another post....

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

1 hour ago, ChuckFinley said:

Make an average ride into Wild Ride - Devil's Den VIP Bus!

Meant to quote you...

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

• 2 weeks later...

I always use thai happy taxi, i book online and they have never been late. 

Sometimes they would ask for a deposit of 300 baht to be paid via Paypal just to confirm your booking, a day before landing they will e-mail you the driver's details and number.

Great service can't recommend them enough.

Few other services in the past were late and sometimes they dont show up or even pick up their phone!

I second Nam's taxi.

Efficient, on time, never has let me down.

If there ever was a complication, it is sorted out before you read the line message. Nam had no more drivers left as they were all busy one morning, so she arranged a very good reliable thai man to take me to Bangkok airport. 

I always use Nam's taxi.

Archived