IGNORED

Watch NRL live

4niceight

I've been trying to find a channel on which to watch NRL live on my TV. I have an android box as well as local cable tv. Last year Premier Sports showed most of the games live but mustn't have the contract this year. Would some kind and knowledgeable gentleman tell me where I can watch live games. Which programme, or which on which android app. Regards.

Setanta used to be the local channel.  It appears they have lost the rights. It also seems that the only "legal" way to watch here in SE Asia is now the streaming platform from Foxtel. There was a new broadcast rights agreement for seasons 2018 - 2022, which was struck last year.

There are sports aggregator websites  that show all sorts of sports, but the quality is "iffy" at best. And then there is buffering a lot of the time if their servers are busy.

So I bit the bullet and bought a 12 month subscription. 189 AUD for the year. Quality is good (very good) and you have access to Foxtel's NRL Channel 24/7. So far I ma happy with service. I Have watched all the games so far in HD, which has been great.

I am just about to watch The Eels and The Panthers in a few minutes

Thanks dave01. I didn't want to pay to watch but I might have to bite the bullet.

• 2 weeks later...

Some games are on sky channels and some on channel 9  but the paid app is the only place ive seen every game ,you could pay a subscription via area 51   i think its 1800 baht  per annum which has fox nrl live games but not every match about 80% of them

Thanks footy. I have one of your HiMedia boxes and have already discovered that I can watch NRL for free on Sky Sports but for the matches which Sky Sports don't stream I would have to pay a subscription. It's not all that important so I can live with the minimal Sky coverage.

There is a a paid app for 60 usd a year covers  nrl fox   plus lots more named area 51

On 3/29/2018 at 12:51, 4niceight said:

Thanks footy. I have one of your HiMedia boxes and have already discovered that I can watch NRL for free on Sky Sports but for the matches which Sky Sports don't stream I would have to pay a subscription. It's not all that important so I can live with the minimal Sky coverage.

Found another place will pm you 

1afoxsp.png

• 1 month later...

Whats the name if the Aussie bar on third rd traffic lights thats run by Danny the Aussie from Queensland.?

I go there all fucking time but i forget the name now :Oops1:

They have NRL on there ,tommorrow the State of Origin NSW vs QLd 

On 11/03/2018 at 23:31, 4niceight said:

Thanks dave01. I didn't want to pay to watch but I might have to bite the bullet.

Aaron Woods needs you to pay to get his 900k 

Official broadcaster in Thailand is Watch NRL which shows every game live.

It's subscription so not for everyone but picture quality is fantastic. I have it on at Le Pub on my big 75 inch TV. Looks and sounds great.

See you at Le Pub, soi Diamond.

Le Pub Facebook Page

Le Pub YouTube Channel

• 2 weeks later...

Pacific test matches today were incredible

Easy R Con 2 The Best sports bar In Town By A Country Mile

Great service and hands on owners who are always available

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Archived