Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Best foot and leg massage.

juice777

What's A good normal massage shop for feet and legs. I've never really had one before there is so many about I want someone to recommend a good one. My legs and feet are killing me at the moment I've been playing World of War Craft on the PC like a total looser for Hours at a time and then going for a 2 Hour walk, and now they seem to hurt.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Top House massage (Pink sign) have two shops on 2nd road which my girlfriend and me used for foot massage and oil massage. We found they where very good and worked in a quiet environment. 

It is located past the Pattaya night market heading towards North Pattaya.

NEMO's

There are two of them. One on Soi Diana - near Robins Nest Restaurant in the LK Metro Area and the other is around the corner  and down a bit towards Pattaya Tai but the shop is on Soi Bukaow.  They also have a guesthouse for people to rent rooms.

They have excellent foot and leg massages (NO sex.) and they even have an ear cleaning service that uses candles to extract wax buildup from inside your ears.

Nemo's offers a card - that if punched 10 times = you get one service free.

They do have a variety of promotions.  For example: I like the combo foot massage and ear service (Two service punches on the card.) for only 350 baht.

It is a good thing to tip the ladies if you are happy with their work...

5aa2430eb78d0_Nemosmassage.jpg.0d3084ce48070f93434953b467a2dcbc.jpg

P1000615.JPG.d3fec4f10a36f13c6b5ea5a208e2215c.JPG

Ear wax removal with a candle at NEMO'S.  I do the ear wax removal about every three months...

5aa242184de9b_earwaxremovedwithacandle.jpg.7eb24e926e09ed27fb67ba602d586544.jpg

Archived