IGNORED

Hua Hin - 4 Days - First Time Advice Please

puthsardarade

Hi,

I will be arriving in Hua Hin in around a weeks for the first time, I asked similar questions to the below on different posts for other destinations.

Keen on meeting girls on an evening, occasionally during the day.

I plan to book an hotel near Hilton as that appears to be the ideal spot from what I've read.

Any advice on the following:

1) Transfer from the ferry port to hotel which is really close to Hilton - ferry arrives around 12pm?

2) Where is the best exchange shop locally for money exchange?

3) Good massages locally (no extras required - for that I would hope to pick up a girl)?

4) Best place locally to hire a motorbike and possible attractions to visit?

5) Best place to go locally to learn Muay Thai as a beginner?

5) Likely areas where I can pick up a non-bar girl and use as a tour guide for a reasonable LT fee of course?

6) Any other tips/suggestions?

I understand that's quite lot, so any responses on any of the above will be helpful and I'll also try and do my own research as well.

Thanks in advance

• 4 months later...

Once the ferry lands, you are far from the Hilton. The taxis will charge up to 300 baht.

there are many bars near the Hilton, similar to Soi 8.

IF you haven't already got accommodation  the taphouse is very good  and right in the entertainment area , good exchange place just to the right leaving  soi selakam  heading towards the Hilton . Taphouse also  hires motor Scooters at a good price

OP posted 7 March, a week before arriving in Hua Hin, pretty sure he's been and gone :D

Best exchange rate I found is downstairs market village just before you go in center on right 

• Ru4Real locked this topic

Archived