Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Galxy Suites, Soi Diamond Walking Street, Pattaya?

PartyHardy

home-withnav_01.jpg

I was wondering if any of you guys can tell me from experience as to the service, the quality of the room, amenities, reliable safe, etc. Also are the rates real? seems too good to be true for me

Just tell me all about it if you've been there. feel free to put it in a story if you'd like :GoldenSmile1:

PS. When I'm talking about safe, i'm talking about the lock safe.

Edited by PartyHardy

Travel, Alcohol, Girls, Gym

w1370i.jpg

Did stay there for one night last october. The rooms are very small but well equipped. Nothing to complain about really apart from the size. If you want peace and quiet I dont recommend this place since its next to a gogo bar, and there is alot of traffic of gogo girls in the entrance which is shared with the gogo bar.

Cheers

Mrice

I didn't stay there but had a look at the rooms and as has been mentioned before the rooms including the bathroom are small (expect the toilet to get wet when having a shower). However, the rooms looked clean, modern and well equiped (lcd tv, dvd etc).

If you want somewhere to stay in the thick of it then it's a pretty decent choice IMO.

Simply the best location for mongering, slam bang middle of soi diamond..rooms are very clean and comfy bed but very small..the best thing is the toilet-u can sit on the toilet, have a shit and a shower at the same time, its more cramped than a fucking broomcupboard..

Edited by ROIDFREAK

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction - "it was just the internet.." is not an excuse.

Did stay there for one night last october. The rooms are very small but well equipped. Nothing to complain about really apart from the size. If you want peace and quiet I dont recommend this place since its next to a gogo bar, and there is alot of traffic of gogo girls in the entrance which is shared with the gogo bar.

Cheers

Mrice

thanks. small? well im a small kid anyways about 168cm and 64kg...so no worries

I didn't stay there but had a look at the rooms and as has been mentioned before the rooms including the bathroom are small (expect the toilet to get wet when having a shower). However, the rooms looked clean, modern and well equiped (lcd tv, dvd etc).

If you want somewhere to stay in the thick of it then it's a pretty decent choice IMO.

wow that's great. the rates are fine, although i hear some guys tell me that if you stay for more than 3 weeks you should look into an apartment/condo because the rates are lower?

Simply the best location for mongering, slam bang middle of soi diamond..rooms are very clean and comfy bed but very small..the best thing is the toilet-u can sit on the toilet, have a shit and a shower at the same time, its more cramped than a fucking broomcupboard..

how strong are the toilets? :Whistle:

i get constipated from time to time from eating too much starch and my shit look likes a log or a big brown rock solid banana

Travel, Alcohol, Girls, Gym

w1370i.jpg