IGNORED

Electric Gate

enduser

I have a large sliding gate that I would like to have electrified as in being able to open with an electric motor activated by remote, any ideas who could do this for me? I am on a soi just of Khaotalo

Lots of places that manufacture gates will arrange fitting a motor for you.  You can see them along any major road with gates in various forms of manufacture outside .  A word of caution, none of my mates motors lasted more than 2 years and  most of them not even that. Most are Chinese/local  made apparantly and just can't cope with the weather.  I decided a while ago that getting out of the car (well the Mrs gettig out of the car) to open and close the gate was no big deal really (for her!) .  She needs the exercise.    

There's a place just off Nern Plab Wan (behind the old Moon Light bar) advertising motor gate installation (along with security camera), I never went in, but maybe worth a look. I'll stop in and ask for a business card.

Here's me thinking you want to zap folk that touched your gate 

More hassle than they are worth. If you do go for it, make sure electrics that supply power to the motor,  are waterproof.

3 hours ago, jimboh said:

More hassle than they are worth. If you do go for it, make sure electrics that supply power to the motor,  are waterproof.

Does it rain in Pattaya?

On 3/5/2018 at 12:51, enduser said:

I have a large sliding gate that I would like to have electrified as in being able to open with an electric motor activated by remote, any ideas who could do this for me? I am on a soi just of Khaotalo

On Sukhumvitt as you approach (about 100 meters), pattaya nua on your left is a very large electric garage door and gate outfit

13 hours ago, jimboh said:

Or at least build a cover for the electrics/motor.

Every hole a goal.

Condoms kill boners. Save the boners.

Stop the Vagilantes.

Archived