IGNORED

Back to pattaya after 3 years being away

whatever11

Hey guys I havent been to Patts since 2014, but I am sure it has changed quite a bit. I booked a flight for the 16th of this month but I have been having trouble deciding on a hotel and was hoping some BM's could help me out. I have been searching through the forum but the search function has not been very friendly in terms of my criteria.

I am looking for something on beach road nothing that goes past too far from Central, and that has a beach view, gym facilities, hotel safe. wifi and a pool. I would love breakfast to be included but not necessary.

I have been eyeing VT6 but dont know where to really start for booking them. Dancewatchers? or Agoda? Anyway I would really appreciate any help on this my budget is around 50-60 usd per night. I plan on staying 3 weeks.

Did you check the hotels on Soi10 like Stay and the three Sea Me hotels?

The Stay is pretty nice - I stared there last year a couple of times. Nice large rooms, no seaview though. Another plus it's that you can have two guests stay over at no extra charge...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

9 people can't make a baby in one month

Thanks for the replies will definitely look into the suggestions.

Archived