Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Visit to Dark Side

shaileshtutors

Hello Friends,

I want to know is it dark side the place worth to Visit. I always come till Telephone club whenever I was on my holiday to pattaya. I never been at Dark Side. Is it good if i spend 5-6 hours on one day and visit many bars at Dark Side. 

Thanks in Advance. 

Hi

I'm no expert, but we were on a jolly with some golfing friends and finished up at Fabrice for the afternoon.

Great fun pleasant girls not pushy.

Would go again if I could find the place.

2 hours ago, Moonpig said:

Hi

I'm no expert, but we were on a jolly with some golfing friends and finished up at Fabrice for the afternoon.

Great fun pleasant girls not pushy.

Would go again if I could find the place.

Do u recommend any places or soi because i heared that there are 3 soi and bar at some distance. I don't mind to walk some couples of miles. 

Where is the darkside                   directions please from soi 13 beach road or any landmark      thanks 

7 hours ago, ireland2012 said:

Where is the darkside                   directions please from soi 13 beach road or any landmark      thanks 

Down to Pattaya tai then up to Sukhumvit rd on the opposite side is where it starts.....big area and not much to get excited about :ThumbDown1:

20 hours ago, shaileshtutors said:

Do u recommend any places or soi because i heared that there are 3 soi and bar at some distance. I don't mind to walk some couples of miles. 

There are 3 main sois with beer bars, Nern Plab Wan, Khao Noi  and Khao Talo.  If you are willing to walk a bit I'd recommend starting at the Black Swan on Khan Noi (cute friendly girls) , within walking distance there's Ning's bar, Mango, Black Sheep and Murphy's Pub and a short mototaxi ride away is Empire, Pacha, Samorn, Bat Cave, Bird Cage and Secret. 

Best to come 4-9 as the bars quite down after 9 and only hard core expats like me remain...555. 

19 hours ago, ireland2012 said:

Have a look at the map in this thread

Thank's for that info. forcebewithu             didn't realise it was such a big area  and many bars  

3 hours ago, Wolf Cat said:

There are 3 main sois with beer bars, Nern Plab Wan, Khao Noi  and Khao Talo.  If you are willing to walk a bit I'd recommend starting at the Black Swan on Khan Noi (cute friendly girls) , within walking distance there's Ning's bar, Mango, Black Sheep and Murphy's Pub and a short mototaxi ride away is Empire, Pacha, Samorn, Bat Cave, Bird Cage and Secret. 

Best to come 4-9 as the bars quite down after 9 and only hard core expats like me remain...555. 

Thanks Wolf Cat for this useful information. I am coming to pattaya from last 10 years and never gone to any such places. But after joining PA I come to know there are many hidden places I can discovered. I was at Ban Chang on my last trip and enjoyed lot. So I want to give it try to Dark Side also and will go for 1 day trip to Dark side on my next trip in june. I surely will visit all this places. Once again thanks so much for your valuable reply. 

2 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

Have a look at the map in this thread

Thanks so much for information. I checked all the information on map but still recommendation from fellow member of PA is still useful better than try a places. As I always come for one week holiday at pattaya so I better use information which is provided by fellow PA members like you. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/3/2018 at 12:24, Wolf Cat said:

Sound advice.

image.png

Archived