Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Full Moon 2 Bar

Explorer8939

For some reason, this bar shows up in my Facebook. And then some civvie showed up right afterwards, and I found out her sister works at this bar.

i can’t find any reports, so what is the story with this bar? Same ownership as the one on Soi 6?

Full Moon 2 on Khao Talo?  I've been in there a few times, I don't know the owner but there is a bar on the DS called Happy Moon (now called Secret bar) then as soon as Full Moon 2 opened up there were 2 ex Happy Moon girls in there, Happy Moon/Secret bar owner tells me she has no affiliation with this bar and I don't know the one on Soi 6.  

Seems like the standard DS bar, go in drink, buy LD, play pool, BF 300/1000, but I'm not sure if they have ST ooms on location or not. 

If no ST rooms, where to take the lady for ST?

Don't worry, girls will know, there a lots of hidden ST places on Darkside.

Full Moon 2 is owned by the same person that has Full Moon, which is located between Bird Cage and Secret Bar, further up Soi Khatalo. She did own Secret when it was called Happy Moon but sold it to open up Full Moon 2.

On 3/11/2018 at 15:53, jimboh said:

Don't worry, girls will know, there a lots of hidden ST places on Darkside.

Full Moon 2 is owned by the same person that has Full Moon, which is located between Bird Cage and Secret Bar, further up Soi Khatalo. She did own Secret when it was called Happy Moon but sold it to open up Full Moon 2.

Absolutely correct. There is a short time room upstairs. Usually just go there for a drink, inside and outside areas, girls are very friendly and welcoming.

image.png

Will try this place on my upcoming trip. I kept one day for your to dark side as its new to me.

• 7 months later...
22 hours ago, sbf said:

Full Moon 2 has now closed on Khao Talo and moved to larger premises on Khao Noi

I was in there last night, nice looking big sized bar, decent/average looking girls nut no stunners. Big Leo 90 baht.,

Where exactly on Khao Noi WC?

image.png

47 minutes ago, Jebb said:

Next to The Office Bar (used to be Thirsty Beaver).
image.png

Also on the map in this thread

6 hours ago, Jebb said:

If you know the Tesco Express on Khao Noi, the one near The Black Sheep bar, The 'new" Full Moon 2 bar is about 100 meters down the hill (west, same side).

https://www.google.co.th/maps/@12.9166691,100.9151167,3a,75y,294.96h,69.91t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1skj8I0zqSQUMDIPWAURcR0g!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

11 hours ago, Wolf Cat said:

If you know the Tesco Express on Khao Noi, the one near The Black Sheep bar, The 'new" Full Moon 2 bar is about 100 meters down the hill (west, same side).

https://www.google.co.th/maps/@12.9166691,100.9151167,3a,75y,294.96h,69.91t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1skj8I0zqSQUMDIPWAURcR0g!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Cheers thanks.

image.png

Archived