Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Ninja BBQ on Pattaya tai

Does anyone know if this restaurant is permanently closed. Moved or holiday for new year. Went on Monday and seemed to be closed up.

Next time I walk that way I'll check it out, can't believe that its permanently closed as its very popular.  A similar place that I think, along with others, is not only better but cheaper, is nearby. If you're traveling up 3rd Rd to Ninja from Pattayaklang, take a right at the light signal and its a couple hundred meters on the left, I think its called Hot Pan.

I just realized that the Ninja you referenced is on Pattaya Tai

Had some mixed re iews on this place, well, most the Ninja BBQ places in Patts and Jomtien.

Did you find them any good?

15 hours ago, thumper64 said:

Had some mixed re iews on this place, well, most the Ninja BBQ places in Patts and Jomtien.

Did you find them any good?

This is my favourite BBQ place. Huge selection of food. They will grill seafood for you if you choose. Only problem is they get all the chinese tour buses go there now, so super busy and noisy.

12 Pints in Know it all

17 hours ago, jiml said:

Does anyone know if this restaurant is permanently closed. Moved or holiday for new year. Went on Monday and seemed to be closed up.

I have never seen it closed, so that is not a good sign. I have been going there for years and it is always busy so I doubt they closed down. Also they wouldnt close for renovation because in all those years they have never changed a thing (and they dont need to). This is my favourite BBQ place so hopefully someone can let us know whats going on

12 Pints in Know it all

I took my girlfriend to the one on 3rd Rd. She loves this sort of place. Not my favorite type of restaurant, but this was a nice hot pot place. The only problem I had with it was it was an outdoor restaurant and it was a hot day. 

On 2/24/2018 at 10:44, usexpat46 said:

Next time I walk that way I'll check it out, can't believe that its permanently closed as its very popular.  A similar place that I think, along with others, is not only better but cheaper, is nearby. If you're traveling up 3rd Rd to Ninja from Pattayaklang, take a right at the light signal and its a couple hundred meters on the left, I think its called Hot Pan.

I just realized that the Ninja you referenced is on Pattaya Tai

Bawput is the name of the place you are referring to. I like that one better than Ninja as well.

• 3 weeks later...

Definitely has been closed, the area looks like the area is being redeveloped.

Archived