IGNORED

May 2018

tywhatitdo

Has anyone been to Pattaya in May? I want to visit again asap and May is looking like my soonest option. Any info/advice would be great.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No bad time to go Pattaya. But I think there is a Thai holiday that month.

14 minutes ago, jamduf said:

No bad time to go Pattaya. But I think there is a Thai holiday that month.

My diary writes Visakha Buddha Day on Tuesday 29 May, date to be confirmed.

I have not been to LoS before at this particular time. However at time of other religious festivals, bars have been closed for the day and restaurants may not be serving alcohol (except 'under the counter' to farangs).

7 minutes ago, Bonkabit said:

My diary writes Visakha Buddha Day on Tuesday 29 May, date to be confirmed.

I have not been to LoS before at this particular time. However at time of other religious festivals, bars have been closed for the day and restaurants may not be serving alcohol (except 'under the counter' to farangs).

Can always buy at store day before if it means that much. Same same with lady. Have 1 lined up previous to that day. Thanks for exact date.

Besides the holiday are there any downsides? I heard it’s blazing hot during that time, but positives are it’s low season and accommodations are cheaper plus lots of single ladies with much fewer farang around

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Rainy season should have started by then so you might get a few rainy days but any times a good time to visit pattaya :D

Archived