IGNORED

Christmas at the Haven bar

laura

BEEN TRING TO GET FOOD AND STUFF ORGANISED I ALWAYS LET THINGS RIGHT UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE HEHE ME BAD !

XMAS EVE NEXT WEDNESDAY FREE FOOD BOTH EUROPEAN AND THAI BECAUSE THE GIRLS HAVE BEEN JUST GREAT AND DESERVE SOMETHING SPICY, GREAT CRAIC PROMISED AND IL TRY AND KEEP THE MULLED WINE BUCKET FULL

THURSDAY WE ARE OPEN ALL DAY , THINK LOTS ARE CELEBRATING THAT DAY IN Soi 6 TO MAKE SURE SANTA CUMS ALL DAY LONG, DINNER IN THE IRISH ROVERS IS GONNA BE FANTSTIC FOR ANYONE WHO HASNT BOOKED SOMEWHERE ALREADY ! AND WE ARE OPEN FOR A NIGHT CAP AT ANYTIME OF THE MORNING :GoldenSmile1:

FRIDAY PUTTING UP A FEW TRAYS OF SANDWICHES FOR STRICTLY MEDICINAL PURPOSES TO SOAK ALL THE ALCOHOL AND KEEP EVERYONE GOING UNTIL THE METRO APTS AND BAR YEARLY BOXING DAY BUFFET AND MISSED IT LAST YEAR BUT SHIT SOUNDS LIKE SOME DO ! I CANT WAIT AND DID I MENTION A NIGHT CAP AT THE HAVEN ANYTIME LOL

HAVENT GOT FURTHER THAN FRIDAY YET LOL LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING ANYONE THAT CAN DROP IN FOR A BEER

:Chokdee3:

]

Ha ha just a bit never hurts anyone does it ??? but all serious to think of the BMs. who might of been going but won t go because of Jason. , could change plans and visit your place ....

Am in Lon. till the 29th or i would of visit for a sandwhich............

you have any rooms available laura? :Bravo1:

Ary ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba

"I kikiyat everything, I never kikiyat boom boom!"

lbfucker.gif

Ha ha just a bit never hurts anyone does it ??? but all serious to think of the BMs. who might of been going but won t go because of Jason. , could change plans and visit your place ....

Am in Lon. till the 29th or i would of visit for a sandwhich............

a sandwich ok il make you a butty when you are here ............ and ye met a good few bms in the last few weeks and i wont tell anyone you are genuine nice guys lol and a laugh a minute in the best way .........................

]

ok food on today from 5pm a little early i know but thats to fit in with all the other things people have on tonight ! All welcome ! And open straight through for any1 who fancies a nightcap or a cure in the morning hehe

]