IGNORED

Should I take HIV test for this scenario?

hongseng

Hi guys, it’s been my first time to visit in thailand and go to massage with happy ending. Here are the following as to what happened

1 Suck her breast (face on her breast while I have rashes on face)

2 She gave me Blowjob with condom

3 She Inserted finger on anus while bj (with gloves on)

4 I Finger her while I have wound on my skin

5 Insert penis (still condom on)

6 She Continued to rub her vagina on my penis after I cum and semi erect

Penis still has condom attached after removed. No breakage as I cannot see any drips while she tied the condom.

do you think I am HIV safe? And also, do you know any hospitals where I can consult for PEP before I return to my country?

A test would do you no harm, so would a slightly smaller font

yes take a test as it is the only way to put your mind at rest .But do not worry I am sure you will not have contracted hiv .

Can you recommend hospitals fo foreigner in bangkok? And also, i will note that the woman’s vagina smells like smegma when I finger here... can I catch STI here?

I would take a test just to be sure. As a medical professional I would say you can never be too safe. Sounds like you were alright but to put it bluntly you never know where your body made contact with her juices. 

You're really worrying far too much. The likelihood of you catching ANYTHING at all is extremely low. You used a condom for blowjob and for sex.

The only potential danger would be if you had a still-open cut on your finger and inserted that finger into her vagina.

You are the "worried well". There is no point going for an HIV test now as, even if in the very unlikely event you caught it, you would not seroconvert for 2 - 3 months. You need to wait a minimum of a month before going for a test and then go for a test again in 3 months.

I recommend you stop worrying.

wait for four weeks after exposure test will be 95 % accurate if negative you will still need another test at 12 weeks for a definite result

Yes,  just for your peace of mind... but what you listed dosen't seem like any high risk behavior except for maybe the wound on your finger.         I took one after a broken condom because i couldn't get the thought from the back of my mind..     and also it is just good practice to be tested every so often anyway

Yes you should have a test because no amount of words can put your mind at ease, but every action you described is very low risk. I don't think anyone has caught HIV through fingering though I suppose it's possible. There are particular cells on the tip of your penis that are receptors for HIV that don't exist in the same magnitude on other parts of the body. If you had sex as long as the condom did not break, and you would know if it did, there is virtually no risk there either.

it seems the OP is worried about what 'he' might be carrying...if you have never done a HIV test then it might be a good idea to get one...at least it would give you rest of mind

Better to pay for a fantasy than lose to an illusion 

trips to Angeles city 2015/2016    best sexual experience    best condoms

8th  trip 7th trip  6th trip 5th trip micro trip  3rd trip  2nd trip   

maiden trip

trip to lagos

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/29/2018 at 01:19, hongseng said:

Hi guys, it’s been my first time to visit in thailand and go to massage with happy ending. Here are the following as to what happened...

1 Suck her breast (face on her breast while I have rashes on face)
2 She gave me Blowjob with condom
3 She Inserted finger on anus while bj (with gloves on)
4 I Finger her while I have wound on my skin
5 Insert penis (still condom on)
6 She Continued to rub her vagina on my penis after I cum and semi erect
Penis still has condom attached after removed. No breakage as I cannot see any drips while she tied the condom.

do you think I am HIV safe? And also, do you know any hospitals where I can consult for PEP before I return to my country?

1. zero risk unless you sucked her milk...breastmilk can transmit HIV
2. with condom...should be safe
3. with gloves on? safe.
4. finger where? with protection or not?
5. with condom...should be safe
6. with condom...should be safe

To sum up, as many of the posters here said, the risk seems low, but please just take a test for peace of mind, because you don't lose much by taking a test.

Even if you didn't use protection for 1-6, the risk is statistically less than 1% (unless the infected person is in early stages)...in fact, less than 0.1%.

This picture has been shared umpteenth times on this forum...but still worth sharing... see below.

pattaya addicts hiv risk.png

Be Safe, not Sorry!
Buy Home HIV Test Kits to check yourself or your partner. 

Logo JPEG small.jpg
Order now at www.testhivstatus.com

Convenient, Easy to Use, Reliable, with Total Privacy.
International Shipping.

Also Available: Test Kits for Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Syphilis and Hepatitis B.

On 1/29/2018 at 01:28, hongseng said:

Can you recommend hospitals fo foreigner in bangkok? And also, i will note that the woman’s vagina smells like smegma when I finger here... can I catch STI here?

If you are "shy" to visit the doctor, you can always buy a home HIV test kit and test yourself from the privacy and comfort of your home.... from here: www.testhivstatus.com

The brand of HIV tests we offer are USAID approved (iCare) and over the last 6 years, we have sold over 50 million HIV tests to South Africa, the country with the world's biggest HIV epidemic.

Feel free to check USAID website and the iCare manufacturer to verify this.

We also sell other STD tests.

Be Safe, not Sorry!
Buy Home HIV Test Kits to check yourself or your partner. 

Logo JPEG small.jpg
Order now at www.testhivstatus.com

Convenient, Easy to Use, Reliable, with Total Privacy.
International Shipping.

Also Available: Test Kits for Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Syphilis and Hepatitis B.

She Inserted finger on anus while bj (with gloves on)].

How many guys anuses had that glove been up? that's the kicker. Consider a P24 Antigen test to give us peace of mind

• 6 months later...
On 28/01/2018 at 09:28, hongseng said:

do you know what smegma is?

for one thing, it is very difficult for a man to contract HIV from a woman, with a condom on, fully secure, no risk what so ever...

HIV is easier for a woman to contract from a man, that is why it is predominately been in the homo sexual community, (man on man).

women that get it get from a man...,,, breast milk?...have no reference to that, research it... but you just sucked her tits...

I would suggest, refrain from hooker encounters, if you are going to stress out this much... mongering is not for you.

On 28/01/2018 at 12:24, Kandinski said:

A test would do you no harm, so would a slightly smaller font

Slightly indeed.

This sounds like

a) the worst most boring and unfun massage experience ever and 

b) someone truly paranoid.

As to the OP's recantation of the experience, it is truly weird to have skin disorders and cuts and then go to town, admittedly on a boob and a pussy then wonder afterwards about all the exposure vectors. (see his item #1 and #4)

Also for #3 was he or she wearing gloves? If him not much help other than for item #3. 

I get the idea here he came equipped with the gloves and one of those blue ebola suits to boot. Even then he's going to obsess about every encounter until 43 HIV tests.

Archived