IGNORED

Airsoft pistol

beachroadlover

Does anyone know of a shop here in Pattaya where they have a selection of airsoft pistols. I am looking for a high quality pistol co2 gas for power. I know there are some on Lazada but they do not give you the info you need to make a proper choice.     Beachroadlover

• 2 months later...
On 1/27/2018 at 19:32, beachroadlover said:

Does anyone know of a shop here in Pattaya where they have a selection of airsoft pistols. I am looking for a high quality pistol co2 gas for power. I know there are some on Lazada but they do not give you the info you need to make a proper choice.     Beachroadlover

yes i have 2 BB guns for sale , first one is a 6 shot like a smith & wesson pellet goes in the end of bullet .  it is gas operated via a cylinder in hand piece  

2nd one is like a 911 , it is gas operated via a can  

have bag of pellets and some targets , if interested i can give you phone number of ex as i couldn't bring back with me . cost me 7,600baht each will take 5,000baht each

hope this helps

Thanks,  but I already purchased two from Lazada. They sell in central festival but at double the price. 

10 hours ago, beachroadlover said:

Thanks,  but I already purchased two from Lazada. They sell in central festival but at double the price. 

thanks for your reply better put my price up !! 5555 photos to follow

On 23/04/2018 at 01:02, beachroadlover said:

Out of interest which did you buy? Got a link?

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

I bought the glock replica called glock classical 19 it is co2 powered 500fps  and armorer works HX2002 wich is gas powered 330 FPS. I checked many places in Pattaya and they sell the same guns that are on Lazada but close to double the price or more. Lazada.com look up airsoft pistols they have free delivery and you can pay cash on delivery also. I am very pleased with their service. Beachroadlover

6 hours ago, beachroadlover said:

I bought the glock replica called glock classical 19 it is co2 powered 500fps  and armorer works HX2002 wich is gas powered 330 FPS. I checked many places in Pattaya and they sell the same guns that are on Lazada but close to double the price or more. Lazada.com look up airsoft pistols they have free delivery and you can pay cash on delivery also. I am very pleased with their service. Beachroadlover

Nice, though not exactly 'airsoft' at 500fps lol.

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

51 minutes ago, PepeLePew said:

Nice, though not exactly 'airsoft' at 500fps lol.

Only if your using 'Nanny Land' rules from the UK :P

You'll probably find a trip to China Town Bangkok a better experience than Lazada - Hands on and great prices to be had

On 1/27/2018 at 17:02, beachroadlover said:

Hmmmm.   I know nothing of this technology.    Does anyone know if there is anything like AUTOMATIC RAPID FIRE airsoft pistols ?    55 Guess it would kind of defeat the "Airsoft" name huh?

1 hour ago, dickygozinya said:

Hmmmm.   I know nothing of this technology.    Does anyone know if there is anything like AUTOMATIC RAPID FIRE airsoft pistols ?    55 Guess it would kind of defeat the "Airsoft" name huh?

D68 AEG AIRSOFT BB GUN

Also:

https://youtu.be/MoRWWeMBeeU

And this Vulcan M134-A2 Gatling Airsoft Minigun:

http://www.evike.com/products/34905/

Go to Bangkok, Ratchawong Rd China Town Sa Phan Lek, visit Mega Plaza, tonnes of BB Gun stores, very otaku, lots of stuff. 

DSC_0014.JPG

DSC_0015.JPG

DSC_0017.JPG

5 hours ago, regyai said:

Only if your using 'Nanny Land' rules from the UK :P

True, 200fps and has to be brightly coloured unless you have a

UKARA certificate or

You are a member of a properly insured historical re-enactment group or society.

You are a film, television or theatre production company.

You are (or are acting on behalf of) a museum

You are a Crown Servant in pursuance of your Crown duties

RULES

1NQq.gif

What a load of old bollocks

mind you should dovetail in nicely with the proposed proscribing of knives swords and just about anything else that doesn't actually address the problem (youths taking kitchen knives/screwdrivers out the drawer and venturing out and plunging each other with them).

Maybe you'll end up with brightly coloured blunted cutlery

On 4/25/2018 at 21:14, birdhaus said:

Go to Bangkok, Ratchawong Rd China Town Sa Phan Lek, visit Mega Plaza, tonnes of BB Gun stores, very otaku, lots of stuff. 

DSC_0014.JPG

DSC_0015.JPG

DSC_0017.JPG

Are these BB rifles there  for sale without any paperwork or licensing?

Do you a pricerange?

thanks

I priced the Kriss Vector (last pic), as it's displayed that's the fully loaded model, I vaguely recall a conversion of about 450 AUD, i'm not sure. 
No paperwork required for purchase.
Illegal to bring into Australia.  

Pardon my ignorance, but what exactly do you do with one of these pistols when you've bought it? Is it just for shooting at targets as in recreation, or do you use it to 'deter' the local cat or pigeon population from crapping all over your gaff, or are they useful for deterring the local burglar population as well?

6 hours ago, Inigo said:

Pardon my ignorance, but what exactly do you do with one of these pistols when you've bought it? Is it just for shooting at targets as in recreation, or do you use it to 'deter' the local cat or pigeon population from crapping all over your gaff, or are they useful for deterring the local burglar population as well?

People do use airsoft for target shooting but air guns are better for that. Air Soft is a growing 'sport' in the UK, a bit like paintball but without the paint.

RULES

1NQq.gif

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/28/2018 at 14:53, Inigo said:

i got a cheap plastic airsoft gun for the pigeons and very happy with the result,the low power hurts them not kill don't want to upset the locals.

• 3 months later...
On 4/22/2018 at 21:28, onehunglo said:

yes i have 2 BB guns for sale , first one is a 6 shot like a smith & wesson pellet goes in the end of bullet .  it is gas operated via a cylinder in hand piece  

2nd one is like a 911 , it is gas operated via a can  

have bag of pellets and some targets , if interested i can give you phone number of ex as i couldn't bring back with me . cost me 7,600baht each will take 5,000baht each

hope this helps

sold

Archived