IGNORED

Is Hard Rock Hotel girl friendly

bimbimbop

Hey wondering how the Hard Rock hotel is with girl friendly....can anyone tell me if it is still good to go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First Trip: Pattaya April 6-20th 2013
Second Trip: Bangkok November 21-26th 2013
Third Trip: Pattaya May 3-7th 2014
Fourth Trip: Bangkok November 26-30 2014

It is my experience. Hard Rock hotel received a joiner fee at the reception when entering the beach road. But when I entered the second road, I was not involved in the reception. I think this hotel is basically not a guest friendly hotel.

Stayed there twice and haven't had to pay for joiner.  It is a family oriented hotel though and there aren't usually many girls at breakfast. The pool is huge and a great spot to spend a few hours in the afternoon and evening. 

The very first time I went to Pattaya I stayed there and they refused my first barfine girl because she was under 20.

It is worth remembering that there are two very different elements to "guest friendly"

1. The one most often discussed i.e. getting charged for bring back a joiner.

2. The attitude of staff and reception to your guest.

With regard to Hard Rock specifically

1. It is guest friendly at times and not at other would be the best way to describe it. Depends who is on duty, on reception and if you even bother with reception as has been mentioned (you should as it is safer to have id cards left). besides whcih if you book 'double occupancy" you can always argue the toss with them anyway. Few 5 stars will argue with paying guests, especially if they have booked correctly.

2. No - its not! In simple terms, again as has been pointed out, the hotel is mainly a family hotel and you can just feel they really do not approve of a bunch of BGs running around the place.

If you want a 5 star - use the Hilton or Baraquda - both of whcih are fully guest friendly in both senses of the word.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

• 2 months later...

I stayed Hard Rock hotel 4 periods the last year. About a week each time,  never had any question or paid any thing for my bargirls going with me. In evening they have security gard with the elevator, so the BG has to leave ID in reception on his request. Not ask for room number or anything. Never paid extra. Have room for 2 pax. Never tried 2 girls to the room nightime...

Seems ok,  its a great hotel for a good price. 

There was always a security guard at the elevator in the evening on my stay a while back.

Friend of mine is a former bar girl married to a Farang. They stayed at Hard Rock and even though they are married and checked in together the lady was not made to feel welcome by the staff. She also said that the rooms themselves were nothing special for the price although the pool area was good.

Archived