IGNORED

See Me Spring Tree hotel

almostretired

Recent thread that discusses - 

The hotel is smaller than the same hotel, like sea me spring, see me spring too. And the same is not providing breakfast. However, Soi 10 is the best location in Pattaya. The hotel is worth 1500 baht per night.

I preferred SMS Too.  Bigger rooms.  Korean guys on the balcony opposite in SMS Tree gave my barfines the big thumbs up every day last time I stayed.  As previous post said, Soi 10 is an excellent location.

"Disappointing girls one inch at a time"

Just to elaborate what makes Soi10 the best place to stay.

1. Lot of hotels with security around the clock - so very safe at any time day or night.

2. The Soi has a convenience store, massage shop, ATM, laundry, beer bars, restaurants and coffee shops.

3. 7/11, Mike, Soi9 PS all a <5 mins walk.

4. Once out if the hotel, Walk 2 mins on the right to take a Baht Bus to Soi6,6/1 or 2 mins to your left for Baht Buses to WS or Boyztown.

5. The Beach is a 2 mins walk, Soi Honey is a 5 mins walk, Soi LK is a 10 mins walk.

SMS and SMS2 rooms are bigger than SMS3.

Just stayed at SMS for 6 nights. Perfect stay apart from shit wifi

Not bad little hotel, excellent location. Only thing I didn't like was the lack of furniture on the balcony even though the sister hotel across the road had a table and chair.

Archived