Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

NY Pizza House

navidnavid

The other day I wanted pizza . Went over to Bronx pizza in Tipps plaza but it closed down , relocated to Soi Lengkee but not yet opened !!!

I used to rent a room in Soi Bongkot and I remember a pizza place there, but after exiting Lengkee NY Pizza house caught my eye... and I’m glad it did !

ordered a small” NY style pizza “ with pepperoni and garlic ..... absolutely deliscous ! !... hands down better than Bronx pizza ....

Tasted great, hot, and fresh!

I just ordered the same pizza and wings for delivery .... I hope it’s just as good as it was the other day !

Anyone else a fan of the NY pizza house ??

third rd almost next to roo bar and roughly opposite soi lengkee. never sampled their products myself

IMO...One of the best pizzas in Pattaya.   

The problem with wing delivery from anywhere including NY is they wrap them covered while hot, so they tend to steam , will never be crispy.... wings need to be eaten fresh from the fryer.  Unless of course you like soggy wings.

I am not ting tong...my mother had me tested.

Delivery was on time tonight and the food was deliscous !

They really load the NY Style pizza up with garlic.... tastes so damn good! ;)

A small pizza is more than enough for one stomach!

• I was there in December great place and the pizza was delicious
  • Also noticed while the prepare the pizza the cook and place was really clean
  • I will visit the place again on my next trip

17 hours ago, navidnavid said:

Anyone else a fan of the NY pizza house ??

Yup, for sure.  Great pie.  Never had the wings though.  Quick, efficient delivery, always hot and fresh.  Super easy to order-just from ipad.  Sometimes its good to stay in with mates (or even an LT) and a bottle of wine and let them deliver it. 

17 hours ago, navidnavid said:

Went over to Bronx pizza in Tipps plaza but it closed down , relocated to Soi Lengkee but not yet opened !!!

I thought they were at the Second road end of Soi Diana across from papagayo, but that was in May 2017 the last time I was there.  Did they move recently?   A decent pizza if walking in that area, but no deliveries. 

15 minutes ago, George810 said:

I thought they were at the Second road end of Soi Diana across from papagayo, but that was in May 2017 the last time I was there.  Did they move recently?   A decent pizza if walking in that area, but no deliveries. 

that entire site across from papagayo is being redeveloped so a move was forced. bronx went to tipp plaza in november and have just moved again to retox garden area in lengkee. not quite open but very soon

as a result bronx is now within a few metres of new york pizza

15 hours ago, navidnavid said:

Delivery was on time tonight and the food was deliscous !

They really load the NY Style pizza up with garlic.... tastes so damn good! ;)

Yes, for a few years now, i have regularly ordered their pizzas.  Delivery is timely and hot.

With repeat orders, they'll have your phone number in their database so when you indicate your preferences and make specific requests they'll repeat "your" pizza.

A large lasts me two days.

Among the best pizza I've had in any country, way better than the shit we get inr Australia.

On 19.1.2018 at 00:31, harrycd said:

Among the best pizza I've had in any country, way better than the shit we get inr Australia.

Strange....actually we have some great pizza-restaurants up here in the north...and none in a big country like Australia??

14 hours ago, benny31 said:

Great pizzas, never been disappointed

Do they sell slices or you have to buy the whole pie?

Archived