IGNORED

Learn How To Speak Thai

Footymadstreams

Anyone out there looking to have lessons to learn thai on a 1 to 1 basis contact my freind on

krusomkit  @  gmail.com

Also

If you would like your thai partner to learn english he can do this on one to one basis or in small groups up to 5 people

Great guy and competitive rates

Ive asked him to sign up here which i expect him to do in the next 24 hours

Cheers

On 1/18/2018 at 15:13, Footymadstreams said:

Anyone out there looking to have lessons to learn thai on a 1 to 1 basis contact my freind on

krusomkit  @  gmail.com

Thanks. I am interested. I will contact your friend to discuss what is possible.

I have no idea what the competitive rates are.

Thai language instruction in Thailand is from the 1920s. They use the IPA (international phonetic alphabet) which is a handy tool for academics but useless for normal people. If you want to learn Thai, just learn Thai....crazy I know. Forget all of the language schools here, big money and low results, I speak from experience. I have been teaching in Thailand for 20 years and have tried to teach at these language mills many times. They are horrible. I can help you learn Thai easily in 6 weeks. And I teach you how to continue your learning process for free, on your own schedule. I can also teach your Thai lady how to understand a western man and to speak English. Give me a shout out.

Archived