IGNORED

Heads-Up ! the January-Sales are On !

semi-retired member

In case anybody missed the various emails & announcements, and is looking at their travel-plans for 2018, the big three Gulf-based airlines are all holding their annual Sales right now !

4 hours ago, semi-retired member said:

In case anybody missed the various emails & announcements, and is looking at their travel-plans for 2018, the big three Gulf-based airlines are all holding their annual Sales right now !

Cannot say I've notice anything appealing yet from them.

Still around £400-450 infact Etihad have increased there

prices from last week £380 probably in response to the credit Card

surcharge ban now in force.

I have been monitoring prices heavily this month and have not seen anything appealing out of the US to either Thailand or the Philippines. Then again, the Gulf Airlines do not work well from here.

I only saw this today and it ends tonight, but Oman have a sale on that includes ex-BKK flights.

http://www.omanair.com/en/best-fares-deals/special-deals/up-to-50-off-in-business-economy-class-to-all-our-international

Does NOT include flights starting in Europe. See T&Cs.

Prices aren't bad in business class. Only problem is that they dont go anywhere I would like to visit at the moment!

Archived