Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Make sure your registered or you will be fined

Bertman

Last month when I had to extend my visa at jomtiem I had to pay a 1600 baht fine because the Thai owner hadn’t registered me at immigration. I had no choice but to pay or I wouldn’t have got my extension. When I went to GHECKO estate agents who I went through to lease the house it took 4 weeks to get the answer the Thai owner not paying and they to stop renting his houses to Falang. What annoyed me I knew of this and mentioned it to the girl from ghecko but was assured it would be sorted.obviously wasn’t and guess what when it comes to buy I won’t be using them . So be warned make sure if you rent long term make sure the owner registers you

using former mcdonalds drivethru employees now working as real estate agents in thailand .

gecko properties ....... hope they didnt rip you off pricewise regarding rental price but havent seem 1 single sale or rental even near normal pricing from them ever .

trusting thai employees saying its no problem and they will fix "after" "later" ..... even after waiting 4 weeks in the first place for the answer .

sad for the trouble but as long as people keep using theese clowns and no regulations for agencys problems will remain , deal with owners direct and learn the paperwork is the only way .

Feeling old ? Never mind , maybe youre older than you ever been before , but youre also younger than you will ever be again .......

Archived