IGNORED

Would check-in at BKK be satisfied with a 'reservation only' ticket out of the PI ?

Mr magoo

Have decided that for my next trip to PI,  I’d like to book a one way flight only ( Bangkok-MNL)

I’m aware of the onward flight rule out of the PI and just trying to work out my options. Flyonward has received a lot of negative reviews of late, so have ruled out that option….

https://uk.trustpilo...w/flyonward.com

A similar site called bestonwardticket seems the current favourite.

https://bestonwardticket.com

They’ve received positive reviews (see link below)

https://uk.trustpilo...nwardticket.com

Upon further research, it seems that for the price of $12  they’ll only issue a ‘reservation only’ ticket for a flight out of  Manila.

Have any BM’s used best onward for the purpose of showing proof of onward flight out of the PI ?  specifically when you’ve been flying on the Bangkok-MNL route ?

I’m just wondering if you’ve encountered any problems with the check-in clerk at Bangkok, because you’re not holding a ‘confirmed’ ticket out of the PI ?

Would check-in at Bangkok airport be satisfied with a ‘reservation ticket’ only ?

I suppose the biggest determining factor would be the mood of the check-in clerk on that particular day at Bangkok !!

Bestonward can issue me with a confirmed ticket out of PI on the MNL-SGN route, but that bumps up the price from $12 to closer to $20.

Another option has been to use a local travel agent here in Patts’ who’ll issue me with a reservation only ticket out of the PI for 200bt.

I’d be grateful if any BM’s could give me any feedback on their experiences using bestonward or if you’ve been able to fly into the PI whilst only holding a reservation ticket out of the country.

Thankyou.

Mr magoo

Already put on another thread, but had used flyonward.com service the past couple years and it worked fine.  Seems to be issue with their site right now and curious as to why.  I, too am looking for options - I tried returnflights.com and could not seem to print tkt.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...

If airline staff gripes you can buy a refundable first class/business class airfare ticket and then cancel it later. Credit card advised since might take awhile to get cash back later and hassle....

Archived