IGNORED

where to stay in pattaya

bradders9

I"ve been a couple of times to pattaya,,and wanting to come back very soon,,,,but this time i want to stay a couple of months , so am looking for an apartment of some sort,,which would work out a lot cheaper than staying at sabai lodge and inn which i always stop at,cos i"ve got to watch me pennys this time,,,so can anybody help me with places to stay with names and email address too,,,,,it would be a great help to me,,,,,cheers

Try P j inn of cental pattaya road soy 12 7000 baht per month (31 days) good position . not far from all the soys .. 6/7/8/. two minit walk . or motor biyke taxi out side the door , 7/11 across the road , and girl friendly. and very quite away from the noise

If you don't mind being out a little, try Holiday mansion Just off third road.

Aircon, cable tv, swimming pool 700 baht. (with no swimming pool 600 baht.)

When you are on beach road, walk to central pattaya road. Go along Central pattaya road until you reach third road Sai sahm). Turn right into third road and stay on the right hand side of the road. When you reach a 7 eleven shop( it's on the corner), turn right into that street. It's on the right hand side of the road.

• 3 weeks later...

Check out the Hillside Resort www.hillsideresortpattaya.com go for either the Deluxe or Garden View rooms 7700/8250 bht per month respectively.

Pro's: rooms have a/c, cable, and a small balcony, you can rent a moterbike for a good rate right from the parking lot, free toast and tea in the a.m., no guest fee for a single guest, close to fitness park for exersising.

Cons: pool is not very nice, bathrooms can smell off due to stink pipe opening into bathroom instead of roof (easily fixed by leaving b.room door open and an air freshener).

Check out the Hillside Resort www.hillsideresortpattaya.com go for either the Deluxe or Garden View rooms 7700/8250 bht per month respectively.

Pro's: rooms have a/c, cable, and a small balcony, you can rent a moterbike for a good rate right from the parking lot, free toast and tea in the a.m., no guest fee for a single guest, close to fitness park for exersising.

Cons: pool is not very nice, bathrooms can smell off due to stink pipe opening into bathroom instead of roof (easily fixed by leaving b.room door open and an air freshener).

Do the rooms have an 'in room safe?'

Ta!

I like FLB's deal at the Residence Garden, very nice rooms with two tellys, separate bedroom and pool you most likely will never use since it's right in front of the eating area and the entrance to the hotel

A mate of mine who's been staying in Pattaya for the last 9 months ,

He has been staying at I think its called Pattaya Central Condo (near foodland) paying around 3-4,000 (for a studio)

they do rooms by the day week or month, en suite bathroom (with kind of kitchen / sink etc.. on the balcony)

hope this helps

• 5 weeks later...