IGNORED

??? for a thai working in europe with a newly issued passport and visa in old one.

talung66

A old TGF of mine has working  visa for the EU I think it’s a  Schengen Visa.my question is her passport is now cancelled as it is soon out of date and she has already been issued with a new one from the Thai embassy in Czechia. And now she has holidays due and is planning to go to Sweden for a month to visit friends.

Will just taking her old passport as well with her be ok to go and return if not how does one go about transferring the visa to the new passport. As normal Thai not too smart with these issues.

I am about to by her a return plane ticket and don’t want it to be wasted.as she has no computer skills to get a good deal online.

Ask a silly question and i'll leave a silly answer  

Would have been easier if you googled it yourself.    

Thanks spelling and grammar checkers for being a ?%6433%#E

Quote if you expect a reply.  

THE THING ABOUT COMMON SENSE IS THAT IT'S THAT NOT COMMON                                                                        

IT'S NOT ROCKET SURGERY       quote from Anna Nicole Smith.

With no replies did a bit of emailing for those that also need to know the answer to the same

Got back from a Swedish embassy  as long as the visa is still valid you should be ok

So no guarantee 

Ask a silly question and i'll leave a silly answer  

Would have been easier if you googled it yourself.    

Thanks spelling and grammar checkers for being a ?%6433%#E

Quote if you expect a reply.  

THE THING ABOUT COMMON SENSE IS THAT IT'S THAT NOT COMMON                                                                        

IT'S NOT ROCKET SURGERY       quote from Anna Nicole Smith.

Archived