IGNORED

Coffee Club

What has become of Coffee Club?  Read somewhere else that they had closed up Pattaya shops. I realize they were trending toward the expensive side but were always consistent quality IMHO.

Closed or closing is the chat on the grape vine, i did notice a coffee club mobile van outside Royal Garden today.

Reason: coffee too expensive and most people finally realised

Went to the one in RGP earlier this week, seemed to be busy as usual. And the truck is still open at night on the beach road side.

I suffer from PTSD, Post Thailand Stress Disorder =P

I discovered Coffee Club in RGP recently. I don't drink coffee so it never really caught my attention before... A friend that swore by it suggested we had dinner there. I was very surprised how good the food was. I will definitely eat there again.

I used to hit Coffee Club at RGP all of the time when I used to stay at the Marriott (before it changed to the Avani).

I was always very happy with it, but, to be honest, I haven't made a point to go back there since I stopped staying at the attached hotel

I'm not a coffee drinker, so maybe I would go back more often if I was.

Archived