IGNORED

April Suites

refoman

just wondering if im being thick,found their website but each time you go to book it directs you to Agoda? is this right or can you book direct with them?

Yeah that’s correct they will direct you to Agoda same as it’s sister hotels August Suites and March hotel. I’m booked in August hotel for April and will be royally pissed off if they try and move me. 

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Agoda is good never had a problem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

Can someone clarify this thread for me? It sounds as if you book a room at April Suites and they end up full, they bump you to one of their sister hotels... Please tell me thats not true as i specifically picked April Suites over all others including their sister hotels. If that ends up being the case, has anyone had experience with this and how to rectify that situation? Thanks guys!

Can someone clarify this thread for me? It sounds as if you book a room at april suites and they end up full, they bump you to one of their sister hotels... Please tell me thats not true as i specifically picked april suites over all others including their sister hotels. If that ends up being the case, has anyone had experience with this and how to rectify that situation? Thanks guys!
Yes, it has happened, but not to me personally.

If I booked April and they bumped me to March I wouldn't be too upset as March has better rooms imo. I've stayed at both. March is a little more setback, but I didn't mind the location, was too much of a walk to either Second Rd or Pattaya Klang.

If they weren't really overbooked and you stood your ground (polite but firmly) I think a room would appear magically. If they were truly overbooked you could of course get a refund.

44 minutes ago, OoJohnnyoO said:

Yes, it has happened, but not to me personally.

If I booked April and they bumped me to March I wouldn't be too upset as March has better rooms imo. I've stayed at both. March is a little more setback, but I didn't mind the location, was too much of a walk to either Second Rd or Pattaya Klang.

If they weren't really overbooked and you stood your ground (polite but firmly) I think a room would appear magically. If they were truly overbooked you could of course get a refund.

Thanks for letting me know. I was starting to feel like the 3 weeks i spent researching and reading reviews about hotels was wasted. Does anyone know in this type of situation if you dont find out until you walk through the doors if you actually get the place you booked? 

Does anyone know in this type of situation if you dont find out until you walk through the doors if you actually get the place you booked? 

Yeah unfortunately you won't find out until you're checking in.

It happened to me one trip, read of a few BM's being bumped, was nervous as hell checking in.
Once they handed me the key I was so relieved 555

The next trip my mate could only book March when I had already booked April. Kindly asked if I could move to March and they happily obliged.

My preference is always April, but moving to March is no biggie for me...

It is hard to know for sure until you arrived but also depends on time of the year you will be staying there.

Peronally I never had these problems, I booked with Agoda and never had problems.

IMHO location wise and friendly staff I would stick to April Suites and try to avoid other two hotels.

13 hours ago, john27 said:

It is hard to know for sure until you arrived but also depends on time of the year you will be staying there.

Peronally I never had these problems, I booked with Agoda and never had problems.

IMHO location wise and friendly staff I would stick to April Suites and try to avoid other two hotels.

I think its unlikely that once booked a room at April yoy will be redirected to August suites(which is more expensive and slightly better location).

But getting march suites instead is totally different since the location in not so good  (unless you like soi6),altough rooms seem better.

Edited by buck011

Been two times to April Suites and like it.

But my favourite hotel from this group ist definately March hotel.

I have the impression that this hotels increase their prices by ~400 bht this year which is kinda a bummer for me...

Just booked march trip for the first 5 nights next trip and will look for a cheaper hotel while im there.

On 2/2/2018 at 17:30, Despair84 said:

Been two times to April Suites and like it.

But my favourite hotel from this group ist definately March Hotel.

I have the impression that this hotels increase their prices by ~400 bht this year which is kinda a bummer for me...

Just booked march trip for the first 5 nights next trip and will look for a cheaper hotel while im there.

Dont know just checked for random dates in march,both hotels can be had for less than 1000 baht,thats a bargain imho

14 hours ago, buck011 said:

Dont know just checked for random dates in march,both hotels can be had for less than 1000 baht,thats a bargain imho

I agree April Suites is very good value. Checking prices, they are under 1,000thb, but to that you need to add 17% tax, so it works out around 1,150thb....still not bad.

Even less than 900 baht actually via Ebookers mobile app(gives additional 5% bonus) and using current promo code:

About 158.5 EUR for 1 week in march:

april.jpg

• 1 year later...

I want to book for November. Do they charge extra for additional towels etc. Saw some reviews on some hotel booking site that says so.

I want to book for November. Do they charge extra for additional towels etc. Saw some reviews on some hotel booking site that says so.

I have only stayed at March hotel. No charge for extra towels. Just ask the cleaning lady.

• 2 months later...
On 16/12/2019 at 12:32, beuk0t said:

Hello

Someone in Agoda reviews has left information that from April Suites you can go

through August Suites to Centrall Pattaya rd.

Someone can confirm?

Yes, you exit the April, go little bit left from the entrance and walk to the end of alley that leads to August and enter the doorway at the end.

Here's google street view link from the Aprils end of the alley that looks at the mentioned door: https://goo.gl/maps/kdAE88SGaBuQkrAt5

:Flying:4th trip - "The Afterwork" is finally happening in May :Cheers9: